Anyone here stay in a hostel in Europe?...how are them shyts?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Trying to go next year to Amsterdam then London in one trip...any recommendations for hostels?...also, share any hostel experiences.

I stayed in one in Salvador, Brazil for a couple weeks, I'd imagine the experience isn't much different. It was cool, I ended up getting a private room after a week just cause the bed was bigger though. You always have someone to go out with which isn't bad, or you can just go dolo. I didn't fukk with any chicks in the hostel, they are most definitely down and will go after you if they like you.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I observed everything in the city. I walked it up and down on foot and i wasnt impressed. I couldnt wait to go home. The city was demonic and rubbish. I didnt get much work done. I just looked at stuff alot of which, was demonic. :ld:

To know the demonic you must first observe and walk among them :Sodemonic:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
To know the demonic you must first observe and walk among them :Sodemonic:

I dont speak from imagination. I speak from real life. I've seen it all, friend. Amsterdam is a demonic city riddled with filth in the day and the night. I walked through the red light district and you know what i saw. Mothers, taking their baby for a stroll in the baby stroller. I thought.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I observed everything in the city. I walked it up and down on foot and i wasnt impressed. I couldnt wait to go home. The city was demonic and rubbish. I didnt get much work done. I just looked at stuff alot of which, was demonic. :ld:

I've never seen the appeal to Amsterdam, I don't smoke so to me it just seems like a waste of money to go there.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I'm gonna book my flight to Amsterdam tonight for 2 nights at a hostel..then the rest of my trip(4 days) i'll be meeting up with friends in Barcelona. Any attraction besides red light district and weed worth checkin briefly?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Trying to go next year to Amsterdam then London in one trip...any recommendations for hostels?...also, share any hostel experiences.

hostelbookers.com

skyscanner.net

it's a good time make friends/network

Haven't been to Amsterdam.

I was in London for a week and a half stayed in camden and kings cross near st pancras.

Got a cheap room in a small inn for 40 pounds a nights, the last few days I stayed in a hostel near st pancras "clink" there are two or three in london and its the larger one pretty solid drunk fest in their basement

I got stories for days breh
:manny:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@Mike Ock check out skyscanner.net for flights it's a life saver

barcelona is great just be careful I lived there for three months beautiful city, beautiful girls(the girls in Madrid or Andalusia are hotter), great clubs, good food.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
hostelbookers.com

skyscanner.net

it's a good time make friends/network

Haven't been to Amsterdam.

I was in London for a week and a half stayed in camden and kings cross near st pancras.

Got a cheap hotel rooms in a small inn for 40 pounds a nights, the last few days I stayed in a hostel near st pancras clink there are two or three in london and its the larger one pretty solid drunk fest in their basement

I got stories for days breh
:manny:

I was kinda talked outta going to London...is it worth it to spend a day and night out there. I'm heading out there solo its looking like before Barcelona...where's a good strip for a one nighter out there?

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I was kinda talked outta going to London...is it worth it to spend a day and night out there. I'm heading out there solo its looking like before Barcelona...where's a good strip for a one nighter out there?

Bars close early and I didn't want to go to any clubs.

:laugh:

The most fun I had was walking around the city and going to the tate modern honestly. I went to a few pubs in the city and in camden which was cool but it's like being in New York. I got bombed at the hostel they have a bar in it that stays open late and hooked up with a french girl. London's a bit rough solo. Maybe someone else can help ya out.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Bars close early and I didn't want to go to any clubs.

:laugh:

The most fun I had was walking around the city and going to the tate modern honestly. I went to a few pubs in the city and in camden which was cool but it's like being in New York. I got bombed at the hostel they have a bar in it that stays open late and hooked up with a french girl. London's a bit rough solo. Maybe someone else can help ya out.

Im thinking now to just land in London in the afternoon and stay there till the next day afternoon then troop to Amsterdam do a night or two there then head to Barcelona...I want this trip to be as random as possible for me...I'm looking forward to this silly shyt traveling solo for a couple of nights.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Im thinking now to just land in London in the afternoon and stay there till the next day afternoon then troop to Amsterdam do a night or two there then head to Barcelona...I want this trip to be as random as possible for me...I'm looking forward to this silly shyt traveling solo for a couple of nights.

word I suggest flying over taking trains its cheaper and faster fyi

also like @Binary said airbnb is a great tool as well

Last edited by a moderator: