Anyone here stay in a hostel in Europe?...how are them shyts?

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Just got some good news...I told one of my boys i just booked this trip, and he knows some good lookin chiks who are roomates in London who like to party...i got a good feeling about this trip. Every vaca i been on since I was 22 I hooked up with someone(if I was single at the time)..if not wit them i'm sure i'll meet chiks at the hostels...it's looking like the streak will continue...:blessed:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I have several times in many cities and many countries. And I still use them once in a while when I do go back.

I prefer a Bed & Breakfast to a hostel or a hotel. But i'll say this...a hostel really is a you get what you pay for type of place.

Some are just as good as hotels only cheaper...but if you want to do it dirt cheap...($20 or less per night) you can do that too...but be prepared for some funkyness.

Usually anything $50 per night and above is reasonably nice. Anything less than that is a crap shoot. I'd only recommend the cheaper ones if you plan to just lay your head somewhere for the night and plan to leave the next morning.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
hostels are for white people who live life on the edge..lol

Im dying to go to Europe.. but I dont wanna die in Europe..

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol london and amsterdam are major cities's you are not gonna be stranded in the middle of nowhere if you stay in a hostel

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Do you stay in ur own room? Or do you have a roomate?

If ur by yourself then what's the big deal?