Anyone here stay in a hostel in Europe?...how are them shyts?

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Trying to go next year to Amsterdam then London in one trip...any recommendations for hostels?...also, share any hostel experiences.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
yeah...i seen this one online.

truth be told...only blanquitos I know been recommending the idea of a hostel...and they're still alive so :ld:

Its ok. Buy shower shoes and keep your things locked up or your most important things on you. Like your passport.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Its ok. Buy shower shoes and keep your things locked up or your most important things on you. Like your passport.

Can you lock a closet or something?..i keep my camera, money and i.d. on me...but i'd leave my clothes and shoes in the room?...:damn: my stuff's gonna get stolen, isn't it?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Can you lock a closet or something?..i keep my camera, money and i.d. on me...but i'd leave my clothes and shoes in the room?...:damn: my stuff's gonna get stolen, isn't it?

You have a lock box so no unless the individual who wants to steal your things is a lock smith. I was brolic when i went there so i dont think anyone wanted to steal my things.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Did you do the Lords work in that demonic city?

I observed everything in the city. I walked it up and down on foot and i wasnt impressed. I couldnt wait to go home. The city was demonic and rubbish. I didnt get much work done. I just looked at stuff alot of which, was demonic. :ld: