AnyOne here start college late

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Same here, breh. Finally graduating with my accounting degree next month. From there, it's onto the CPA license.

congrats

I think God he gave me the strength to not give up and finish.

In a shytload of debt, but I'll pay it off, or die tryin.

Coast'in

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Southern Edge of Life
What up!?! New to the Coli. I started school late myself just graduated this May (26yo). Getting that first job in your field has to be the hardest thing. I know some dudes that graduated are gettin that :mjpls:. And some dudes lookin all :flabbynsick: I guess it just depends on your drive. I haven't found what I am looking for yet but I'm grind'n so I know it's comin. Those loans though :sadbron:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I took a year off and started at 19, but I'm taking my time and not putting such a heavy workload on myself

People tried to hit me with that "But don't you wanna finish on time" :wtf:

I'm just like :rudy: "I'll finish, When I finish" Most people don't graduate in 4 yrs anymore anyway

I ain't in no rush to accumalate debt, especially in this economy where there ain't no jobs to be had like that:

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I dropped out of high school at 16 got a GED at 17 and haven't been back to school since. I'm starting college this year though majoring in Computer Science. I have no idea what to expect and I'm hoping i have the willpower to follow through with it. Any tips brehs?

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I dropped out in 12th grade :russ: and got my GED went to community college :laugh: @ 19 :russ:didn't even finish a semester. I'm looking to start again in January (26)

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Started at 23

Same here, I didn't even take the SAT cuz I was on some "College ain't for me" shyt.

Got arrested for check fraud and got that expunged. Then I worked at the Airport and I saw some of the most fukked up shyt out there. And to top it off, the highest I could climb up was supervisor and they were barely making 40K (if that) working something like twelve hour shifts daily...

I was like fukk that :heh: I already fukk with computers. Might as well get my school on in computing. Went to the CC first now I have one more semester at a 4 year college left, and I'm up for a scholarship to go to Graduate school.