AnyOne here start college late

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Dropped out of highschool twice brehs

Entering my 3rd year now :win:

Highschool? Wtf. How old are you now? I graduated hs at 19, as did everyone else...At least that much is now accomplished.

Do ya thing Wayne Breshky :takedat:

--- REEEEEMIIIIIIIX ---

MY 100TH POST IN HERE NIGGUAHZ! WOO WOO

:lawd::takedat::russ: AYYYYYYYY ! TRILL NIGGUEHZ CELEBRATION WOOO WOO!

:lawd::ooh::cook:

SWAG!

:umad: BELOW HUNNA nikkaS :lawd:

La Heffer Paris

...Oooo La La Hilton...
Daps
I'm glad to know I'm not alone when it comes to starting college late.

I'm at the local community college enrolled in an university transfer program. When I transfer I'll be majoring in Computer Science.

I did go to college after I graduated high school but, at the time, I decided to withdraw during the first semester and go to work.

I made some good money working but, I didn't save it properly. :wow:

Now, here I go back at school trying to do what I should've did back when I was eighteen.

My college has an early college program for the local high school students and sometimes when I talk to the early college high school students, I get a little jealous because they have their heads on their shoulder so damn straight.

They know what they want and are going after it.

I look at myself and I'm like, "Why wasn't I that dedicated and focused when I was a high school student?". :why::sadcam::shaq2::snoop:

If I had of done so like I was suppose to when I was eighteen, man, I could be eating good in Silicon Valley right about now.:sadbron::ohlawd::wow:

But, it's okay. I'll get there, late with Pell grants, subsidized housing, and food stamps are the leading the way for me. :wow: :smugdraper:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Highschool? Wtf. How old are you now? I graduated hs at 19, as did everyone else...At least that much is now accomplished.

Do ya thing Wayne Breshky :takedat:

--- REEEEEMIIIIIIIX ---

MY 100TH POST IN HERE NIGGUAHZ! WOO WOO

:lawd::takedat::russ: AYYYYYYYY ! TRILL NIGGUEHZ CELEBRATION WOOO WOO!

:lawd::ooh::cook:

SWAG!

:umad: BELOW HUNNA nikkaS :lawd:
:wtb:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I went back to college to get a second bachelor's degree. So that only took me two years straight instead of the usual four.
It was kind of weird to be around 18 to 21 year olds because I was 26, but the university I went to had some older people like in their 30s and 40s, so I wasn't always the oldest person in a class.
Being older is not really a big deal.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
been in college 6 years now :sadbron:

was in business for 3 years then decided to transfer to general studies, cause i didn't know what to go into

was in that bytch for a year

i got over 200 credits with nothing to show for it :why:

gotta a year left till I graduate tho :takedat:

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
I'm apart of the misfit click as well.

Got a good job doing bookkeeping with a family member at their accounting firm. Was making a lot of money for a 19/20 year old. My cousin was putting my on game by giving me actual account work( no schooling what on that at the time), so as I was picking this up, I thought I was gonna take that route, but the economy went bad around the time and business slowed down a lot. I glad that happened, that a stressful field.

fukked around in the streets for a year or two, seen/did some foul shyt, and knew that shyt wasn't for me after a while. Plus it was time to get out of ma dukes crib. So I got my shyt right, and went off to an university at the age of 21/22. Got the full experience; girls, dorms, football saturday's,reading two books the night b4 the paper is due, everything. Loved it Lived it up, and met a ton of cool peeps that ill never see again.

I'm glad I went when I went,b/c I was ready for that at 18. I would have fell into the partying lifestyle, and flunked out. I also glad I went b/c I'm realizing more then ever that I want to be self made, the 9-5 thing is not gonna cut it for to much longer, let alone the rest of my life. I knew that at 21, but still went to school, glad I did.it put me in nyc, where I can make my goals come into play.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I'm transferring to LSU at 22 and since most of my classes don't transfers in kinda a freshman again but I ain't trippin

I feel like it doesn't matter how late yu start as long as tu reach ur goals and finish