Anyone here over 30 and looking forward to ratchet and clank?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah but you've gone soft since aligning yourself with these Sony nikkaz :patrice:

:youngsabo:

latest

I'm better than those who have trespassed against us :manny:
It's a game man. The game looks good.

What's the issue.

Just get the ps5 this holiday season

Daps
Grew out of ratchet and clank :yeshrug:

It got nothing on Super Mario World or Super Mario 64 the goat platformers.

Worlds are just colors, some jumps and enemies.
They reused the same gimmicks but never open them up to shenanigans which make everything feel limited. It got old after the 1st time.

Platforming is too easy and basic. Clank cant fly for some reason even though they just had spyro flying around. Every game has a grind section, yet the grinding is still braindead. You can only use the grappling hook when the game tells you to.

Combat is boring despite the crazy weapons. Enemy placement is bad and weapons lack punch. Enemies are also too easy.

The whole franchise is basic compared to Mario.:yeshrug:

I haven't played a mario game since that rpg game they made for the game boy.

But I played all but one ratchet and clank game for the ps2 and the remake for the ps4.

Prince of Persia was a better platformer:manny:
Destiny is also a better platformer :to:

Those anomalies in destiny had me going back to gamefaqs:to:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Again, you're clueless to the gameplay of grounded. It's not a kiddie game. It's a survival game with bugs instead of zombies.

Knack is geared towards like 4yr olds, ratchet can be enjoyed by that same 4yr old but let's say 7yrs old can play.

Not too many 7yr olds playing grounded bruh, but because you see a kid character it's a kiddie game. Casuals :smugbiden:
If Grounded had realistic graphics it would be one of the most terrifying games out...

But it’s the Coli so... where Ratchet and Clank are Day 1 cops :mjlol:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
If Grounded had realistic graphics it would be one of the most terrifying games out...

But it’s the Coli so... where Ratchet and Clank are Day 1 cops :mjlol:
Where do y'all come up with this nonsense?

The whole Xbox existence is an "if".

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'll tell you what I'm looking forward to, the pleas you Xbox n*ggas about to cop all winter. Bu bu but game pass :pachaha:
Gamepass is feeding the fukk outta us, please stop listening to these starved out gamers who wait all year to play 2 exclusives. Gamepass has given me 5 games to play consecutively in the last week alone. You can't tell me shyt bruh, and I didn't exaggerate. Go check the gamertag, I will win this month in gamerscore with Chewy in a distant second :win:
I turned 30 not too long ago, and I'm buying Ratchet day one.:mjgrin:
Don't ruin your 30's bruh, you wanna slide into your 40's with shyt established. You think fortune 500 members play shyt like this?

Let me show you what I mean. You anyone who's bout this ratchet life. I challenge your feeble minds to a game of chess. I know there's free apps via smartphone so who wants to get this work. You'll be taking horse moves (L)
It's a game man. The game looks good.

What's the issue.

Just get the ps5 this holiday season
The issue sir is The Lifestyle. See, I now realize The Lifestyle was really just some Scientology for the coli. After all your training, clocking hoes/etc afterwards you got back and play ratchet and clank? If you told a nikka that on the inside somebody would eventually bust them cheeks :picard:

The Lifestyle :troll:

:mjlol:hell MUTHAfukkN yea.. and why is op still in the green:patrice:
Be 30+ and worry about the color of rep while playing ratchet and clank brehs :wow: