Anyone here over 30 and looking forward to ratchet and clank?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ratchet is dope.

Pronlem is, Sony stans been ignoring it for 15 years but since it’s launching with PS5 it’s now the most popular franchise ever :mjlol:
I played almost every Ratchet on PS2/PS3. God forbid people are excited for a graphically insane pixar quality game on a next gen platform :wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I've played and beaten every console R&C game that's come out. Platinum'd all of those except the last one.

Yes, I'm looking forward to Rift Apart.

Why the "30 and over" callout when Nintendo IPs exist, though? :jbhmm:
Please don't compare Lego knack to Nintendo seal of quality :dahell:
I played almost every Ratchet on PS2/PS3. God forbid people are excited for a graphically insane pixar quality game on a next gen platform :wow:
You the type of nikka that hung out with mostly 12 and 13yr olds at the age of 16. Can probably recite the dialogue of full episodes of naruto. We hit Pixar back when kameo dropped. Sea of thieves is a fukkin Pixar movie (Story Tru Lads)
me. I fukks with ratchet and clank
:laff:
What's wrong with OG folks playing this generations Banjo Kazooie?
Banjo Kazooie is this generations banjo. You just hating in a distant lando. Speaking of which, expect a new banjo to this upcoming gen :blessed:

I don't give a fukk about that p*ssy ass shyt, I'm trying to drag my nuts across chins and cheekbones like a fukkin brute :rudy:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Never been a fan of the series, really ehh and forgettable. Played the PS4 one and honestly I can’t remember a thing

Bootleg ass Jak and Daxter

Still waiting on that Jak and Daxter PS5 game

Come thru, Naughty Dog :mjcry:

Lmfao. Ratchet and Clank are 100 times better then Jak and Daxter and honestly they shouldn't even be compared anymore. Jak 2 and 3 aren't even platformers and Jak 4 shouldn't even exist.(The PSP Daxter game was legit fun though)

Naughty dog tried to turn Jak into some tomb raider/gta offspring and when it didn't work they went all the way in with Uncharted.

Ratchet and Clank has always stayed grounded in the type of game it is and kept evolving. Only bad ratchet game is deadlocked.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Lmfao. Ratchet and Clank are 100 times better then Jak and Daxter and honestly they shouldn't even be compared anymore. Jak 2 and 3 aren't even platformers and Jak 4 shouldn't even exist.(The PSP Daxter game was legit fun though)

Naughty dog tried to turn Jak into some tomb raider offspring and when it didn't work they went all the way in with Last of us.

Ratchet and Clank has always stayed grounded in the type of game it is and kept evolving. Only bad ratchet game is deadlocked.

I've never heard such disrespect in my life. The Jak and Daxter has always been more humorous, memorable, and well put together as a platformer. Jak 2 and 3 evolved the genre as a whole by incorporating a multitude of game design elements, going beyond simple platformers like Ratchet and Clank. Whatever R&C did the Jax series did 10x better - I can still recount the whole story till this day

Daxer was way more memorable and put together than any of the R and C games - and it wasn't even a full game :camby:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

I've never heard such disrespect in my life. The Jak and Daxter has always been more humorous, memorable, and well put together as a platformer. Jak 2 and 3 evolved the genre as a whole by incorporating a multitude of game design elements, going beyond simple platformers like Ratchet and Clank. Daxer was way more memorable and put together than any of the R and C games - and it wasn't even a full game :camby:

Like what? Yall just be saying anything. Jak 2 and 3 did have a ton of different game elements yes. That don't mean they were all good. Jak 2 has no idea what game it wants to be. It just throws shyt at u and hope something sticks. And What humor? Didn't they try to turn Jak into some hybrid thug/wasterlander in Jak 2 and then "Dark Jak" in Jak 3? :dead:

And i'm not even saying the Jak games are bad. They just not better then Ratchet. It's a reason why Naughty Dog hasn't been back to the Jak series. Uncharted is everything they wanted Jak to be. Uncharted actually does have Humor/Memorable set pieces and great platforming.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Like what? Yall just be saying anything. Jak 2 and 3 did have a ton of different game elements yes. That don't mean they were all good. Jak 2 has no idea what game it wants to be. It just throws shyt at u and hope something sticks. And What humor? Didn't they try to turn Jak into some hybrid thug/wasterlander in Jak 2 and then "Dark Jak" in Jak 3? :dead:

And i'm not even saying the Jak games are bad. They just not better then Ratchet. It's a reason why Naughty Dog hasn't been back to the Jak series. Uncharted is everything they wanted Jak to be. Uncharted actually does have Humor/Memorable set pieces and great platforming.
Dark eco has been in the series since the first game and Dark Jak was a huge plot element in Jak 2. Breh, I swear the series is literally known for its humor, especially Daxter's innuendo.

And nah breh, while there were a few different gameplay elements - it all meshed well together, that's legit a huge part of why it was so successful. Pushed the limits of the PS2.

Rachet and Clank, on the otherhand, was bland and forgetful as hell. Only thing I'd say it wins on is the weapon creativity and customization.