RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge

But no nikka I never tried that shyt
Not even snorting cocaine

Weed is all I need

I really feel at minimum 30% of substance disorders and deaths would be solved be legalized marijuana.

We can all count on one hand the amount of OD deaths from pot compared to legal alcohol as example

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Don't be the nikka that tries all the drugs brehs. I only know 2 nikkas that ended up becoming a crack head in my era, and they both were D1 athletes who got laced in college. Both of em are dead now, but nikkas my age never even considered trying no shyt like that. In Michigan, it's more white people under 40 who smoke crack than black folks of the same age.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What i think is crazy is how our very own government was back in early 2021 was all trying to normalize crack and heroin because of hunter biden's punk ass. Seriously... even had this agent coming on out trying to be the face of drug legalization to save hunter crackhead ass. They were even trying to have open air drug using spaces giving out crack pipes..

This is an actual college professor at columbia university. See... makes me wonder about the type of black people that these ivy league schools accept. Ive seen a lot of :mjpls: types like the "slave play" goofy.

Funny thing is Joe Biden is a junkie too. Its weird how the same tough on crime that was wiping out the black community with mass incarceration with mandatory minimums for crack. Automatic 5 years and see his son out of here taking pictures with crack in his mouth 30 years later. And that bytch is what half of you goofy losers were defending and embarrassing yourselves over. Just straight up embarraassing. Couldnt be me. fukk coke biden and his crackhead son.

Last edited: