Anyone here actually smoke crack?

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
In my younger dumber days I had a phase where I somehow ended up hanging around a crack dealer because he had weed. One day I was at his crib rolling up on a random surface and he wouldn't let me smoke the joint because the surface was contaminated with crack. Then one of his associates who used to smoke with us and also sold rocks started smoking rocks and I left them boys in the rear view after that.

Next time I seen the second dude he was coupled up with a white junkie and dressing like a salvation army clothing rack... he was talking about "we should hang and smoke". I said yeah right in my head but sure thing in person. My face was like :mjgrin:

"Prrr What happened to that boy?" Was playing in my head. Dude lost like 60 lbs and his dignity. Talk Whistling thru his missing 🦷
:russ:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk. I honestly am conflicted with smoking weed because shyt scares me from possibly getting my shyt laced with something like crack. Crack scares the shyt out of me. Always did it. I grew up when crack was really fukking up shyt. Seeing crackheads and fiends on the bus scared me away from drugs. So now that Im smoking weed reguarly. I feel strange doing so like i wanna be sober again. I dont want to be a fiend to any drugs including weed. Sober is the way to go though. Im trying to be an occasional weed user and eventually be drug free again.

Last edited:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps