Anyone here actually smoke crack?

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
I can’t believe after all these years on The Coli, I find out I’ve been talking to a bunch of fukkin junkies this whole time :snoop:
It's a Hip Hop board.

Lil Wayne made being a junkie cool and inspired a generation of rappers.

All the cool kids are doing it.

A tale as old as time.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Crack is overrated so overrated. That's why I never bothered to try to do it again. I just did it a few times around friends when they had itjust cause I was curious.

It was one of those drugs that when I tried it I was like "That's it? This is what people are talking about?". First of all, it smells nasty. Second of all, if you're gonna do coke...you might as well just do coke
Especially some of the quality stuff that you can find out west that you know is coming from south of the border.
:banderas:
I've had that columbian flake that fishscale...its good. But most people been doing stepped on 20s that they can get at a club that they don't know what pure coke feels like.

But that's not something I'm seeking out cause I don't feel like doing that and that shyt is expensive.
Damn g …you a butter head :snoop:

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I had family members do it back in the day, but I never even knew anyone who did coke until I got in my 30's.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
In my younger dumber days I had a phase where I somehow ended up hanging around a crack dealer because he had weed. One day I was at his crib rolling up on a random surface and he wouldn't let me smoke the joint because the surface was contaminated with crack. Then one of his associates who used to smoke with us and also sold rocks started smoking rocks and I left them boys in the rear view after that.

Next time I seen the second dude he was coupled up with a white junkie and dressing like a salvation army clothing rack... he was talking about "we should hang and smoke". I said yeah right in my head but sure thing in person. My face was like :mjgrin:

"Prrr What happened to that boy?" Was playing in my head. Dude lost like 60 lbs and his dignity. Talk Whistling thru his missing 🦷

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Crack is overrated so overrated. That's why I never bothered to try to do it again. I just did it a few times around friends when they had itjust cause I was curious.

It was one of those drugs that when I tried it I was like "That's it? This is what people are talking about?". First of all, it smells nasty. Second of all, if you're gonna do coke...you might as well just do coke
Especially some of the quality stuff that you can find out west that you know is coming from south of the border.
:banderas:
I've had that columbian flake that fishscale...its good. But most people been doing stepped on 20s that they can get at a club that they don't know what pure coke feels like.

But that's not something I'm seeking out cause I don't feel like doing that and that shyt is expensive.
Not gonna lie, you’ve been an open book on this forum for a while; was this when you were struggling back in NYC? Because if so that might explain the mood swings and outbursts you used to have on here.