Anyone Grow Weed At Home? Even A Little?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Sup

So I just got a new place
I just bought a plant
But now I want a weed plant.

If I wanted to do that how much does that cost you monthly?
How does it all work?
You plant a seed and wait?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
one time i had many seeds i gave some to my next door neighbour he grew 4 plants 13 ft tall. i grew one that was terribly small

i did my process half ass indoors with no real set up. his was outside in the yard. i'm telling you when that morning dew hit those plants shyt stunk!!!! stunk up the whole block. that's why I can't grow my own plants.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Daps
cac.jpg

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
I grow got a perpetual harvest going and harvest about 4-8 Oz every 3 weeks..it's a lil to start but you'll save alot more once u hit ur stride ..join reddit groups related to growing and watch YouTube videos...go salt based instead of liquid or you'll just being paying for water..get a good fert to top dress every 21 days so you'll be semi organic and get worms for aeration..get a 3x3 or better u can grow the best bud ever but if u fukk up dry or cure it'll be a waste...northatlanticseed.com the best selection for seeds unless u buy direct from breeder...I live eat and smoke this shyt so any questions I'm here to help. Everybody who joined my class either became thier own plug or grow top shelf for themselves now.