Anyone Else Thirsty For A Superhero Game?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
where's that Rocksteady Superman game breh? Where's Square Enix' Avengers game? :wtf:

after seeing Infinity War, Black Panther, Justice League, etc. I'm thirsty for that superhero shyt in videogame form. I mean lets be real, Infinity War & Justice League were pretty much videogames already

Last edited:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
what about spawn?

Yes gawd damnit! Spawn on the dreamcast was dope but they fcked up every other attempt at the franchise. Same thing with Blade. I want to see a Black Panther game, they could even make it a stealth game like The Saboteur or Splinter Cell if they don't want to just take the formula from the Batman Arkham games.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Japan gonna fukk around and create and excellent One Punch Man game before y'all get that Superman game.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Japan gonna fukk around and create and excellent One Punch Man game before y'all get that Superman game.
i'm seeing "Jump Force" and i'm thinkin "damn, why can't we get a Marvel or DC game like that?" :dahell:

it's crazy that superheroes are so popular right now but there's no videogames out to capitalize on that :bryan:

meanwhile Japan stay putting on decent videogames based on manga/anime :ld:

imagine how crazy a good superman or avengers game could be breh :ohlawd:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
i'm seeing "Jump Force" and i'm thinkin "damn, why can't we get a Marvel or DC game like that?" :dahell:

it's crazy that superheroes are so popular right now but there's no videogames out to capitalize on that :bryan:

meanwhile Japan stay putting on decent videogames based on manga/anime :ld:

imagine how crazy a good superman or avengers game could be breh :ohlawd:

So...Marvel vs. Capcom and Injustice?