Anyone else think Ministry of Darkness Undertaker was the best incarnation?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Nah it's a star driven business at the end of the day slot of these cats are probably only have midcarder charisma at best. That's why cats like MJF, Cody, and even Adam Cole to a lesser extent are what the game needs. Hell John Cena being featured on a episode of smackdown is moving needle more than anything on the main roster.
None of those guys are stars, they're smaller guys so naturally they'll draw the indie crowd.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
None of those guys are stars, they're smaller guys so naturally they'll draw the indie crowd.

You noticed I said charisma there's no one watching because there no stars you have to build the base through charsmatic performers to get people back on the wagon. It's a process almost no one becomes a star over night:yeshrug:.

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
I started watching wrestling in 2000 as a kid so for nostalgic reasons I’ve always preferred Biker taker :yeshrug:

I will say though, what I love most about Ministry Taker is that his most evil character came right after he was his most human (at the time) during the Kane rivalry

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Always loved this version of Taker basically being the leader of a cult. Definitely one of his better times as a character to me.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Always loved this version of Taker basically being the leader of a cult. Definitely one of his better times as a character to me.
Dont understand why they never revisted this taker after a Brock loss at wrestlemania, with the old school taker coming back vignettes around the next wm and taker coming back wiling the fukk out...............:manny:

Mo Hawk Taker:hhh:

Potential Spam

I’ll call later.
Daps
How the hell did they do that? Did they have a bunch of extra padding around his neck or something? That shyt looked real.

There was a harness that clipped to his back. You can see the black cable just behind the rope if you look closely. They did a pretty good job cutting to different shots to preserve the illusion.