Anyone else think Ministry of Darkness Undertaker was the best incarnation?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I think so. Ministry of Darkness UT was dope. He was a legit scary heel with a dangerous wild stable.

It was a gimmick that seemed better suited for the 80’s in one of the territories or 90ish cartoonish WWF, as opposed to the attitude era but it was pulled off well. I think the attempted embalming of Austin was pretty dumb...probably a Russo idea. Also didn’t like when it became the corporate ministry. It took away from the evil cult vibe.

I think it elevated the Taker to another level as a heel. He had already been an unstoppable monster heel but he didn’t talk much then. MOD Taker was like that mixed with Kevin Sullivan or Jake the Snake. The goatee and druid hood look was dope. I wish he got a longer run as champ, but it would’ve been hard around that time with Austin and The Rock in their primes.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
He was the most :mjlol: solely for the fact that to literally be death incarnate he had no problem pulling a :hubie: and nonchalantly NOPING THE FUKK OUT of a situation at a drop of a hat.
He ain’t wanna be demonic no more. :manny: He got tired of being a cult leader and just wanted to ride motorcycles. People change.

Potential Spam

I’ll call later.
Daps
Taker cuttin’ himself and fillin’ the chalice up with his blood durin’ that Mideon sacrifice had me legit :merchant: as a kid.

I got an Undertaker lanyard at the corner store insteada Stone Cold or DX just cuz I wanted to show the Ministry I was down in case they ever rolled up on me. :hubie: