Anyone else surprised by the amount of black support for Trump after the shooting?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yesterday I was at a meetup with around 6 other black men and pretty much everyone was pro Trump. What made this more surprising to me was that these cats were mostly in their 20’s.

Looking at my social media feeds, I’m seeing a lot of pro Trump sentiments as well. People calling him a boss for how he responded to being shot etc.

shyts crazy to me. As a 40 year old who remembers how much black folks hated both Bush’s, and how my older uncles and cousins used to talk about Reagan, it’s odd to me to see so many black folks even halfway being receptive to any republican, but especially Trump.

Wtf is so different about him then say W. Bush who is universally hated?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
How the 6 black men looked

bbba1de9e33cadb81559be03bc50a9fb.jpg

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LOL my aunt likes Trump. She likes Biden too but think he's senile.

I think she just likes the political theatre.

Last edited:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Yesterday I was at a meetup with around 6 other black men and pretty much everyone was pro Trump. What made this more surprising to me was that these cats were mostly in their 20’s.

Looking at my social media feeds, I’m seeing a lot of pro Trump sentiments as well. People calling him a boss for how he responded to being shot etc.

shyts crazy to me. As a 40 year old who remembers how much black folks hated both Bush’s, and how my older uncles and cousins used to talk about Reagan, it’s odd to me to see so many black folks even halfway being receptive to any republican, but especially Trump.

Wtf is so different about him then say W. Bush who is universally hated?
Im seeing the same and I don't get it . You can become a millionaire overnight for being anti-black and Trump is their ringleader. White Supremist are popular now and they all follow Trump. Not one White Supremist group or affiliates supports Biden. I just don't get voting for the person white supremist loves and cherishes.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Im seeing the same and I don't get it . You can become a millionaire overnight for being anti-black and Trump is their ringleader. White Supremist are popular now and they all follow Trump. Not one White Supremist group or affiliates supports Biden. I just don't get voting for the person white supremist loves and cherishes.

You would be surprised how many people will do it just for the same of being a contrarian and getting attention.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Democrats have turned black people off. Black people been voting Democrat for 60+ years with absolutely nothing to show. Even my Grandparents who are die hard democrats, said they not voting for Biden again. You can only take the Black vote for granted for so long

* I'm in no way telling anyone who to vote for. But use your head and vote for the best candidate.

Last edited: