Anyone else surprised by how well Tim Cook has done since Jobs died?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The Supply Chain Gawd Tim Cook only cares about dollars and cents :wow:

The efficiency :wow: fukk innovation.

They are like 5 steps ahead of the game with their own silicon and have lean product lines

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The have to fix iPad OS on the higher tier iPads. I really hope their are massive improvements this WWDC.

The m1 pro and max chips are nuts, too bad apple threw AAA and AA gaming in the bushes.

Edit IPad still doesn’t come with a calculator all these years later :pacspit:

I still dont understand why Apple hasn't embraced gaming. Doesn't make sense

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
When Steve Jobs died a decade ago, I really thought apple was about to go throughout period of decline like what happened when Jobs was fired. But I’m surprised by how well Cook has done .

He hasn’t really innovated much like Jobs did but he’s made their already strong products like iPhone, iPad and the MacBooks even stronger on the market. Apple Watch is also another strong success for him. But I think his weakness is software. Apple Music and Apple TV haven’t really been the big success people were expecting them to be. Spotify and Netflix still dominate.
Nah, Jobs was an innovator and Apple hasn't came up with anything revolutionary since. They cant even be bothered to keep up with the latest specs in a lot of shyt it's ridiculous. The $5k Mac Studio LCD doesn't even have 120hrz or VRR :stopitslime:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
health-steve-jobs.gif