Supporter
Daps
Yeah nikkas is wilding:francis:

You cant even get rid of them because everything is closed:mjlol:

Nah I'm good

"What can this man do for me?"

Instead of

"What can we do for each other?"

A lot of dudes are so foolish and desperate for some consistent attention from a woman.

This pandemic gave a lot men a false sense of security

Bout to learn the hard way when this shyt is over

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Knock it off with yo sucker for love ass, his partner is a whole ass adult, she can make decisions for herself, and set standards/preferences/ultimatums, if she's okay with the terms and conditions the outcome is on her not anyone else. If shyt goes left and @ThrobbingHood is talking about regret or missing her then we can shyt on him, but the coddling/babying of grown women is sawft, simp behavior.
I'm 22 and girls legit ask me this question. In a funny way I appreciate it, because it just makes it easier to see that she doesn't give a flying fukk about me. The way I see it, with how transaction male/female interactions are marriage isn't worth it/sustainable for most. Outside of a hs sweetheart or a girl that choose you in your buliding/struggle phase the fact of matter is you don't really know if she like you or if she likes how you can make her feel through the experiences/moments you can provide.
You a young breh, you'll understand one day.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Knock it off with yo sucker for love ass, his partner is a whole ass adult, she can make decisions for herself, and set standards/preferences/ultimatums, if she's okay with the terms and conditions the outcome is on her not anyone else. If shyt goes left and @ThrobbingHood is talking about regret or missing her then we can shyt on him, but the coddling/babying of grown women is sawft, simp behavior.

That's not how women operate breh:whoa:

You are operating against female nature when you are not giving her SOME form of connection to signal progression in the relationship...

She will give subtle hints of resentment towards you that only builds with time..
They cant help but to feel this way even if they tell you its ok...

You sitting here with the :dwillhuh:because you dont understand what's wrong with this broad...
But she is secretly hating you because she has to choose between continuing to invest in a stagnant relationship or her natural nature for motherhood/marriage

Women do not operate off logic...:ufdup:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

You are operating against female nature when you are not giving her SOME form of connection to signal progression in the relationship...

She will give subtle hints of resentment towards you that only builds with time..

You sitting here with the :dwillhuh:because you dont understand what's wrong with this broad...
But she is secretly hating you because she has to choose between continuing to invest in a stagnant relationship or her natural nature for motherhood/marriage

He is wasting her time though. Basically said, if she is the only one he has by 35, then he will marry her.

Thats foul and allows resentment to build in the relationship from both ends.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
settled according to what/who?

If you think you have to wait to see if something better comes along, dont get married breh.. EVER..
That’s why I haven’t gotten married. :yeshrug:

I say all of this respectfully brother. The honesty is good but there’s no way in hell she is doing half of that and knows that’s what is holding you back.
The L awaiting you and her. She is currently taking her L and you will receive it once you can stop beating around the bush. :wow:
I feel for her next man. He’ll come with all of the desires she’s hoping for and she’ll give him none of what you are receiving. You are the worse type but I’m going to let you cook. :hubie:
I’ve been upfront with her. She has the option to leave. :hubie:

If you dont at least pump a baby in her, she gonna start getting real bytchy my nikka...
You and her have different kind of thinking when it comes to "time"

I'm gmb, but I'm also honest...:francis:

No female your serious with gonna let you straddle her along without some form of commitment..whether it be baby or marriage...

You playing a dangerous game and when she starts turning against you for no reason, this is why...
There’s no way in hell I’m having a child out of wedlock.

She knows my peace of mind is more valuable than anything. If she leaves she leaves. I’m not gonna cry or beg her to stay. And it’s not because I’m heartless, I don’t believe in anyone belonging to one person.

She’s gotta do what she’s gotta do. And if that doesn’t include me then no hard feelings. She knows the deal, I’ve never lead her astray. I said marriage won’t even be on my mind until my mid late 30s. You can either hang around and find out or find another man to commit. :manny:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
lol breh gonna learn breh. Dude talking this wait till 35 crap like he cant die before then. Women dont have the time men have, after the age of 25 brehs should either just smash chicks no commitment, or just date chicks in 1 year rotations if they know marriage isn't for them anytime soon. Dudes are bragging about taking a womans prime years only to bush her. These are straight up simps breh, because if they wanted better they would be out looking for better, not holding a chick hostage and waiting for something else to come by. By the time dude even tries to marry her the damage will be done and she will already resent him. After she gets her wedding, baby, and social media fame from the pics from these things she will bush this goofy and he will be making Coli threads crying about child support.

watch breh make a thread crying if she bushes him first or cheats.
Damn, who hurt you breh? :russ:

Are you even a breh? You’re typing real emotional. :patrice:

These are all facts. But again, I’ve been upfront with her. I haven’t held her “hostage” as some may allude to.

He is wasting her time though. Basically said, if she is the only one he has by 35, then he will marry her.

Thats foul and allows resentment to build in the relationship from both ends.
She can leave any time.:manny:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
You a young breh, you'll understand one day.

Trust I understand both of your points especially the bolded.

But I'm young, not stupid. I've dealt with enough women to know barring a created player type woman popping up. I'm cool on that in any long term sense. Women move off emotion I get it, but I'm an immense pragmatist that uses logic to reach decisions 9/10 times. Efficiency in general is my favorite thing concept. Things running smoothly, and making sense is :ahh:. If I could get to a place in life where that is most of my experiences, efficient, self-determined, and pragmatic, that would be my personal version of peace of mind. Women (especially in my age group) are damn near antithetical to all the aforementioned points, favoring spontaneity, moving off how they feel as opposed to reality. Frankly it's not worth it. Shiiid I ain't handsome gang but I could have triple the bodies I have now if I was willing to play "the game" with women. But I wasn't and I'm not. There's just more important things to me than unnecessary compromise. I want my life on my terms, some call it self serving/selfish/narcissistic but that's how I operate.
:yeshrug:
Hence I'm effectively GMB, women want equality and I provide it with pleasure
:mjgrin: