Anyone else heard the Ray J, and Wack 100 story of smashing LTs wife

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
CORRECTION:

Them two grimy nikkas fukked Ladainian Tomlinson's wife.

They didn't fukk LT's wife.

Put some respekk on the REAL LT's nickname. :stopitslime:

BEIMwMtCAAAGP2M.jpg
That’s what came in expecting like wtf!?!?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I haven't. Keeping up the sex life of other men is some gay shyt. Do you understand that?

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Ray j is the personification of corny LA nikkas who happens to run in circles above his paygrade :scust:
huh? You do know that Ray J is caked up off of the RayCon Global company, right? He is also executive producing reality TV shows. He aint penny pinching at all. He got more money than a good chunk of these athletes.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
huh? You do know that Ray J is caked up off of the RayCon Global company, right? He is also executive producing reality TV shows. He aint penny pinching at all. He got more money than a good chunk of these athletes.

IDGAF how much money he has, he turned being Brandys brother into a cottege industry by hanging on to more famous ppls coattails (His sister, Kim, Floyd), which is the classic LA way of making it .

I mean props to him but it doesnt negate his corniness. :yeshrug:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wow:mjlol:

Marriage could never happen for me.

This type of thing happened and it’s your girlfriend ok cool,may sting a little but you can bush her,get a new chick and call it a day.

But your wife :russ: who you actually took down the aisle,had kids with and the whole 9? Man that’s a different kind of pain,she willingly giving up the ass married :russ: wow

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I honestly want to know what these women think when they hear their name in interviews

like Mary J Blige, where u hear nikkas say Tupac smash and her p*ssy stink

or Sallie Richardson when u gene deal said puffy was smashing and Reggie White said Snoop smashed…..her husband like:ohhh:and kids like :francis:.. damn mom snoop was doggystyling on you while puffy was saying take that take that

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly want to know what these women think when they hear their name in interviews

like Mary J Blige, where u hear nikkas say Tupac smash and her p*ssy stink

or Sallie Richardson when u gene deal said puffy was smashing and Reggie White said Snoop smashed…..her husband like:ohhh:and kids like :francis:.. damn mom snoop was doggystyling on you while puffy was saying take that take that

Didn't Pac smashed that too:pachaha: