Anyone else heard the Ray J, and Wack 100 story of smashing LTs wife

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Get cheated on by a 6, millionaire athlete brehs.

v0ojzshdr2rk2rks.jpg

football-player-ladainian-tomlinson-and-his-wife-latorsha-oakley-at-picture-id75358436
Bruh...them REGULAR hoes the best!

Daps
Low key makes me reevaluate my life. I thought I was a hellofanikka...but I never had a line of hoes lined up outside my door :francis:.

And then I'm not sure I could ever fukk more than 2-3 hoes back to back. Man lemme go do some push-ups...

I mean.....real talk, I think most Coli brehs could do like Ray J if we were our 18, 19 year old selves. Now doing that shyt in your 30s and 40s is just :hubie:.

OTOH smashing new women does bring an extra level of excitement. Like he probably wouldn't want to smash the same broad 10x in a row....but 10 different women :manny:.

Only problem is that each session would get ridiculously long. Might pop early with the first couple of broads but 60+ minutes in the same broad would be :hhh:.

Unless Ray J is just focused on getting the broads off....that's possible.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Your WIFE getting in LINE to be fukked and tossed to the bushes is wild :dead:
I would never take a cheater back anyway but damn at least let the dude had wined and dined you and maybe tried to cap you up with game
She basically begged Ray J to use and abuse then dismiss her

I think that's the part get me. His wife got in a line to run a train on Ray J.

So is this the type behavior women do when they get mad at their man? Go get some outside dikk!

After spending thousand of her husband money on the dude too :deadrose:

If it's true, she was playing with fire. We dun seen what running backs can do to their wives. Word to OJ, Ray Rice and Zac Stacy.