Anyone else heard the Ray J, and Wack 100 story of smashing LTs wife

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
:mjlol: :francis:

Can u imagine u LT and u getting ready to talk about this upcoming playoff games with former players and u start getting notifications from family and friends saying”:patrice: u need to check this shyt out about your wife”

and his wife at home like:lupe::damn::merchant:

U honestly have to moved on , I don’t care this happen 10/11 years ago

u was the 10th bytch in line getting fukk:skip:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
:mjlol: :francis:

Can u imagine u LT and u getting ready to talk about this upcoming playoff games with former players and u start getting notifications from family and friends saying”:patrice: u need to check this shyt out about your wife”

and his wife at home like:lupe::damn::merchant:

U honestly have to moved on , I don’t care this happen 10/11 years ago

u was the 10th bytch in line getting fukk:skip:

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew: I thought it was the real LT

DTST6SZQ5MNIWSANXLMIM7OUXE.jpg

Me too

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd need your definition of gossip.

And even if so, gossip can be Intel, and anyone with a strategic mind knows Intel is superior.
You can twist it around how you want. You move like a female. It is what it is big dawg

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Low key makes me reevaluate my life. I thought I was a hellofanikka...but I never had a line of hoes lined up outside my door :francis:.

And then I'm not sure I could ever fukk more than 2-3 hoes back to back. Man lemme go do some push-ups...
That man had to be on some pills or just giving them hoes 5 strokes then swapping them out lol.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Proof that ugly hoes cheat too. So stop kidding yourselves thinking they don't.

This is why when people say lower aesthetic standards, I feel like it's somewhat bad advice imagine settling with a broad who ain't the baddest but is flat out ugly, or worse a homely broad all because she checks your other boxes and she does this.

I immediately google his LT's (I use LT interchangeable for Taylor and Tomlinson, Taylor lost his right to own the shyt exclusively for me with all the off-field fukkkery) wife expecting to see a thottish latina. But I see a woman that looks like what you see when you search ebony amateur on spankbang, 480p type beat. I was immediately like she don't even have enough rank to be moving like that. No wonder Ray-J told her to get in line

Been a min but #GMB