Anyone else have no desire to move to the burbs in a big house and big yard

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I kno alotta ppl say dat shyt, dat the goal is to move to the burbs in a 2 story houses with alotta white neighbors n shyt

but i really jus wanna stay where im at now.like true shyt, i dont see how u can want to leave where u from? jus to live around a buncha racist?

King Poetic

ShoTime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
nope.

the way the economy is today and jobs not guaranteed and u have that high property tax rate. i passed

I like living where i am where it's a lower middle class area but the people are cool and mind there own business.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
It is all it's cracked up to be

ibgSY0Lr6jz3k9.gif

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
nope... I'm too into the city life right now and will be for the forseable future...

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have that well my mom has that.......................

I hate it im city boy at heart this make me feel sad half the time.............

Def moving to a big city and never coming back to burbs or buying a house .................

And when i say i have white man dream the big yard ,lake in the back yard with ducks that come out ever-other season.White ppl all over............

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's overrated... anyone who listens to the corrupt useless mainstream media in this day and age is really STUPID.

What american dream... :childplease:

I would rather use my money and buy lots of land in the motherland to use for future investments/projects.

:yeshrug:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I kno alotta ppl say dat shyt, dat the goal is to move to the burbs in a 2 story houses with alotta white neighbors n shyt

but i really jus wanna stay where im at now.like true shyt, i dont see how u can want to leave where u from? jus to live around a buncha racist?

Where are ya'll from? :stopitslime:

Like, what makes y'all think that it's only whites that belong in the suburbs and black belong in the city?

It's the same way of thinking when talking about black neighborhood and white neighborhoods. What is it that makes y'all assume the term black neighborhood automatically means the hood. Any rich black neighborhoods where y'all from?