Anyone Else Go To The Gym At Night Between 11am-3am?

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Late night workouts are the only thing that kept me motivated. The hassle and stress of trying to navigate a gym during peak hours was enough to make me want to quit. I stopped going for a minute because I didn't feel like getting off work then having to deal with a bunch of people and be there longer than I wanted to because I was wasting time waiting for shyt.

Then I switched up my routine. Wasn't even intentional. Just had a bunch of excess energy late one night and decided to burn it off. Walked into my (typically packed) gym and it was like another world. shyt was clean, everything was wiped down and where it should be, didn't have to breathe through my mouth cause the smell of sweat was lingering in the air :blessed:. Been a fan ever since.

Knowing I could hit the gym, not have to fight for machines or equipment and have relatively free reign was enough to make me almost excited about working out on the daily.

11:30-1:30am have been my standard hours for some time now.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
my hours are like 5am-1pm. I go to my work-gym and no one is there at 1:15pm, when I go.. Only open M-F tho.