Anyone Else Go To The Gym At Night Between 11am-3am?

Daps
My gym closes at 11PM weekdays, 7PM on weekends. I try to go between 10AM or 2PM for the reasons already listed, not having to wait for equipment, etc. I only go to the Gym on weekdays.

Since I been going to the Gym I have only went once to the downstairs area where the free weights/dumbbells are at. I usually stick with the Cardio and Weight Machines upstairs. I have trouble getting up early, usually I don't wake up until 2PM most days and by the time I get ready and make it to the Gym its already fairly crowded :francis: I remember one time damn near ALL of the treadmills were in use at once! :damn: The leg machines are ALWAYS busy.

Blink nikka huh

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
gym be packed full of women those hours too!

I know I accidently went on a saturday round that time, every stair master in the joint was used up

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
When I was at 24 hour fitness, I used to go at like 10pm+
shyt is GOAT to workout. It's mainly serious minded people. I have power racks to myself, I setup a rest area in between sets. I take my time.

Sometime chat it up peeps.

There's no traffic on the streets. Takes my like 2-3 minutes to drive and I can always hit up the supermarket on the way home.

I basically stopped going because sometimes I'm so busy with work and tired from work that I can't pull myself to drive to the gym. Plus the parking situation sucked. I kept running into a situation where my ticket was coming up invalidated(gym is connected to a mall) then I would be stuck for like 10-30 minutes at like 12am :wtf:

Parking attendants kept taking forever and hassling me for cash. I was like wtf, I just came from the gym and I don't carry cash, because all my purchases are by card or online....

Anyways I've been working out at the fitness center in my apartment complex for about 3 months, along with my pull-up bar in my doorway. Thinking about going back because I miss the power rack. I'll just park on the street for now on.

Also brehs and brehettes, if there's a 24 hour fitness around you go to costco and buy a two year membership for $400.

That comes out to $17 a month. Can't beat that.
:gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci:

bytches got me out here paying $40 a month, Do I have to sign up for a costco membership too?

Will I have all access to all locations?

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Between 5am-6am.

Never crowded. Usually 2-3 old people (retirees?) and a flabby&sick female. None of them hitting the weights so I can get to every weight rack without problem.