Anyone else find NFL, hell even College Football Too Racially Charged To Enjoy?

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When was Molly an industrial strength niglet killer?

That shyt is a white drug, I'm not seeing anything offensive to black culture in his marketing approach at all. If anything, the white ravers should feel a way

it's weird to me y'all hate for this dude and his business
I was just in the hood next town over on Saturday night and couldn't believe my eyes these black chicks was gone off Molly bout to participate in an orgy with these dudes
Don't try to make excuse bruh.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I was just in the hood next town over on Saturday night and couldn't believe my eyes these black chicks was gone off Molly bout to participate in an orgy with these dudes
Don't try to make excuse bruh.
lotta hoes on that over in western mass also

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:what:

:heh: white people are either completely lacking in self-awareness, or they just don't give a fukk anymore. honestly, it's starting to make me not give a fukk about them, either. this is why i give the :stopitslime: face to any c00n on here that thinks i should shed a single fukking tear for a dead white boy killed by a black. as if i give a fukk!

That's mighty White of you.

Yall dudes is hilarious.

Get called a c00n for respecting the lives of people of various ethnicity's brehs.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
I seriously can't enjoy football. It's just way too racist for me. I can't get into it. I see all the fans cheering and I'm immediately filled with palpable contempt. Then when you look deeper and see the ins-and-outs of the whole operation and it gets really crazy.

What's odd is that I have far less qualms about basketball. It seems way less "slavey" and way less "Paula Deen Friendly" than football. Anyone else feel the same way?
i dont recall slaves being paid 10-100 million dollars

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I seriously can't enjoy football. It's just way too racist for me. I can't get into it. I see all the fans cheering and I'm immediately filled with palpable contempt. Then when you look deeper and see the ins-and-outs of the whole operation and it gets really crazy.

What's odd is that I have far less qualms about basketball. It seems way less "slavey" and way less "Paula Deen Friendly" than football. Anyone else feel the same way?
No. I don't.