Anyone else find NFL, hell even College Football Too Racially Charged To Enjoy?

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
And like these nikkas above me said, you selling water based on a product that glorifies usage of what is killing our seeds.

When was Molly an industrial strength niglet killer?

That shyt is a white drug, I'm not seeing anything offensive to black culture in his marketing approach at all. If anything, the white ravers should feel a way

it's weird to me y'all hate for this dude and his business

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
All forms of entertainment - sports, movies, music - in western culture are racially charged. That's one of the reasons I don't really enjoy watching sports. I see these stadiums filled with cacs cheering on black men they'd have no association with outside of those stands, and it makes me go :snoop: at other black people who lack the intelligence and/or self-respect to see the cruel irony of it.
I see commercials like this:

And I'm like :wow: at anyone that can see something like that and not feel some kind of way.

Sorry, but it's just too racist for me to be able to just ignore it and keep it pushing.

When was Molly an industrial strength niglet killer?

That shyt is a white drug, I'm not seeing anything offensive to black culture in his marketing approach at all. If anything, the white ravers should feel a way

it's weird to me y'all hate for this dude and his business
Ignore the trolls, breh.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk if any of u read the friday night lights book, but they touched on that

how those texans' way of life was to not give a fukk about blacks unless they were playin football, and when boobie got hurt for example it was just 'fukk him, find another one'

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
It's not racist, there's that black nfl team owner what's his name? Oh yea that's right he doesn't exist, and will never exist. Kind of how franchises are just barely getting over having black qbs, the fact is a lot of people that enjoy football or associate with it are prejudice, but not to the point where I can't enjoy a game on TV. I went to a Texans game and that crowd was full of so many inbred racist scumbags Im still iffy on the Texans because they have such dirtbag fans.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Jesus Christ :wtf:

Everything you motherfukkers EVER talk about got to be about some race shyt :wtf:.....EVERY SINGLE THING

There is no way IN HELL y'all nikkas have real jobs......NO WAY :wtf:
Mods, I think we have an infiltrator on our hands. Take note.

It's not racist, there's that black nfl team owner what's his name? Oh yea that's right he doesn't exist, and will never exist. Kind of how franchises are just barely getting over having black qbs, the fact is a lot of people that enjoy football or associate with it are prejudice, but not to the point where I can't enjoy a game on TV. I went to a Texans game and that crowd was full of so many inbred racist scumbags Im still iffy on the Texans because they have such dirtbag fans.
I agree with this post.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And I'm like :wow: at anyone that can see something like that and not feel some kind of way.

Sorry, but it's just too racist for me to be able to just ignore it and keep it pushing.

I just made a post on this yesterday...

Anybody else disturbed by this NFL Commercial?

Really, black millionaire athletes giving white people (not just white people, blue collar joe type of white people) piggy back rides? :what:
No black fantasy football fans getting piggy back rides? :what:
There being only one (token) white player giving a piggy back ride? (There are PLENTY of popular white players they coulda put in that commercial.) :what:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:what:

:heh: white people are either completely lacking in self-awareness, or they just don't give a fukk anymore. honestly, it's starting to make me not give a fukk about them, either. this is why i give the :stopitslime: face to any c00n on here that thinks i should shed a single fukking tear for a dead white boy killed by a black. as if i give a fukk!