Anyone else find NFL, hell even College Football Too Racially Charged To Enjoy?

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I seriously can't enjoy football. It's just way too racist for me. I can't get into it. I see all the fans cheering and I'm immediately filled with palpable contempt. Then when you look deeper and see the ins-and-outs of the whole operation and it gets really crazy.

What's odd is that I have far less qualms about basketball. It seems way less "slavey" and way less "Paula Deen Friendly" than football. Anyone else feel the same way?

Daps
I seriously can't enjoy football. It's just way too racist for me. I can't get into it. I see all the fans cheering and I'm immediately filled with palpable contempt. Then when you look deeper and see the ins-and-outs of the whole operation and it gets really crazy.

What's odd is that I have far less qualms about basketball. It seems way less "slavey" and way less "Paula Deen Friendly" than football. Anyone else feel the same way?

Your fake caring about black people and race is lame.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm a keep it real with you...
Trash thread breh.
Because you wrong... You sound like a nerd.
And like these nikkas above me said, you selling water based on a product that glorifies usage of what is killing our seeds.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All forms of entertainment - sports, movies, music - in western culture are racially charged. That's one of the reasons I don't really enjoy watching sports. I see these stadiums filled with cacs cheering on black men they'd have no association with outside of those stands, and it makes me go :snoop: at other black people who lack the intelligence and/or self-respect to see the cruel irony of it.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All forms of entertainment - sports, movies, music - in western culture are racially charged. That's one of the reasons I don't really enjoy watching sports. I see these stadiums filled with cacs cheering on black men they'd have no association with outside of those stands, and it makes me go :snoop: at other black people who lack the intelligence and/or self-respect to see the cruel irony of it.
While id rather not look at it this way.. I was watching the giants game last night like :ohhh: because 99% percent of their defense is black....:ld:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I see commercials like this:

And I'm like :wow: at anyone that can see something like that and not feel some kind of way.

Sorry, but it's just too racist for me to be able to just ignore it and keep it pushing.