Anyone else find it weird that God's chosen people are white :patrice:

buffruff

Banned
Daps
Im confused how could the israelites in the bible be black? Black people are not native to the middle east and Im pretty sure the whites would have noticed the people they enslaved look like one of the people in their roman province.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
the original [biblical] jews were semites. semite = that of 2 origins aka mullato aka half black half white.

over time they becane lighter by mixing with cac europeans, but many still maintain a tan complexion due to their origins.

in addition you also have ashkenazi jews who are straight up cacs who converted to judaism in the middle ages to escape persecution.

that's nothing more than cacology breh :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Let me put it this way, more learned people than me will tell you that the real Jews werent white....

regardless I aint a jew... so i dont need to follow them

THEY WERENT AND THEY ARENT .. THEY ARE OLIVE COMPLEXION, IN BETWEEN BLACK AND WHITE

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Yes all races have various ethnicities in them, but again hispanic people have different faces from europeans and russians. Hispanics are either tropical white people or hybrids of various native americans and white people.

horrible post breh :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@Sccit could you go in depth about this? Because at one point I had major plans of converting to Judaism, but people like this confuses me. Man, it's so many cults out there :why:

EXPLAIN WHAT? ITS ALL IN THE TORAH BRUH .. GOD GAVE US THAT BOOK. CONVERTING TO JUDAISM IS A GRUELING PROCESS, ITS NOT JUST SOMETHING U SAY AND THEN UR THERE. IF U REALLY WANT IT, GO READ THE ORIGINAL SCRIPTURES AND SEE WHERE IT TAKES YOU ..

FOR BEGINNERS, WATCH A DOCUMENTARY CALLED THE PURPOSE OF LIFE BY YOSEF MIZRACHI.

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
that's nothing more than cacology breh :francis:
you might be right.:manny:

they were most likely semites but that could be referring to different origins of another kind and not 2 racial origins (black & white)

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

dude I have no bone in this argument, everyone and their mother claim to be the original jews (an exaggeration but you know what I mean)....

for every video you put up saying they were from one place I could put up another saying they are from somewhere else...

who knows what they were originally

but what I am certain of is they werent white..

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the biblical jews are black.
the leprous gypsies of today living in israel
are the spawn of converts.....they are
not blood semites.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg