Anyone else find it weird that God's chosen people are white :patrice:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Also how can Israel be God's chosen, and the name Isr-ael suggests struggling, wrestling, opposition to God. While the name Ishm-ael indicates hearing or being hearkened by God. Not to mention the fact that it was Ishmael who Abraham was to sacrifice and it was Ishmael who was circumcised with Abraham.

Last edited:

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
the original [biblical] jews were semites. semite = that of 2 origins aka mullato aka half black half white.

over time they becane lighter by mixing with cac europeans, but many still maintain a tan complexion due to their origins.

in addition you also have ashkenazi jews who are straight up cacs who converted to judaism in the middle ages to escape persecution.

buffruff

Banned
Daps
Those are white people . I've had white peoples tell me their Jewish when they look 100% European :usure:

Not white people as they are not european.

Any pale skinned human who can trace their ancestry anywhere from Europe to the middle of Asia is white

White is not pale skin as I said before if you noticed the faces of whites and middle eastern people are different that is the difference its their facial bone structure, its the reason why white people can automatically tell if one of them is white or hispanic. Not to mention white males do not grow the kind of beards these jews in the picture do as well.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
White is not pale skin as I said before if you noticed the faces of whites and middle eastern people are different that is the difference its their facial bone structure, its the reason why white people can automatically tell if one of them is white or hispanic. Not to mention white males do not grow the kind of beards these jews in the picture do as well.
You've gotta be trolling with the amount of stupidity in this post :heh:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
THE IGNORANCE IS STRONG

REAL ISRAELIS ARE NOT WHITE..SOMEWHERE RIGHT IN BETWEEN DARK SKINNED AND PALE

THE MIDDLE GROUND = BALANCE

WE WERE CHOSEN WITH REASON