Anyone else find it weird that God's chosen people are white :patrice:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Yes but you can easily tell an african from a black american however. Besides the non africans are not as diverse as africans so they have a case of same face.
But you didn't answer my question. All races have a variety of ethnicities within them. You basically invalidated your whole argument a few posts back when you said theres a difference between white and Hispanic as if theyre both races.

I just wanted to see how far you could go :mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
this is a stupid post.... but Ill entertain you

In my culture Gods chosen people are black, Yoruba to be exact...... Im sure Hindus believe that their Gods chosen people are Indian ...

you see where Im going with this

DIFFERENCE IS THAT YOUR VERY OWN BIBLE TELLS U THAT JEWS ARE GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE (ASSUMING YOURE CHRISTIAN) .. ITS WIDELY ACCEPTED AMONGST OTHER RELIGIONS TOO. AND CONSIDERING JUDAISM IS THE FIRST RELIGION, AND EVERY WRITTEN BOOK CONNECTED TO THE OLD TESTAMENT ATTESTS THAT GOD GAVE THE TEN COMMANDMENTS TO THE JEWS IN A PUBLIC EVENT (WITNESSED BY MILLIONS), WE ARE UNIQUE IN THAT SENSE. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO LISTEN TO A JEW, NO MATTER WHAT. IF U CAN HUMBLE YOURSELF ENOUGH TO DO THAT, FOLLOWING THE PATH OF A JEW CAN ONLY LEAD TO SUCCESS.

buffruff

Banned
Daps
But you didn't answer my question. All races have a variety of ethnicities within them. You basically invalidated your whole argument a few posts back when you said theres a difference between white and Hispanic as if theyre both races.

I just wanted to see how far you could go :mjlol:

Yes all races have various ethnicities in them, but again hispanic people have different faces from europeans and russians. Hispanics are either tropical white people or hybrids of various native americans and white people.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DIFFERENCE IS THAT YOUR VERY OWN BIBLE TELLS U THAT JEWS ARE GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE (ASSUMING YOURE CHRISTIAN) .. ITS WIDELY ACCEPTED AMONGST OTHER RELIGIONS TOO. AND CONSIDERING JUDAISM IS THE FIRST RELIGION, AND EVERY WRITTEN BOOK CONNECTED TO THE OLD TESTAMENT ATTESTS THAT GOD GAVE THE TEN COMMANDMENTS TO THE JEWS IN A PUBLIC EVENT (WITNESSED BY MILLIONS), WE ARE UNIQUE IN THAT SENSE. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO LISTEN TO A JEW, NO MATTER WHAT. IF U CAN HUMBLE YOURSELF ENOUGH TO DO THAT, FOLLOWING THE PATH OF A JEW CAN ONLY LEAD TO SUCCESS.

Its not my bible ...... and people are free to believe what they want .... If someone wants to listen to a Jew or Arab in order to reach the "promised" land more fool them...

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

This aint a whiteboy?:usure:

YES BECAUSE HES MIXED WITH EURO .. REAL JEWS LOOK LIKE
1406651819571_wps_16_Israeli_soldiers_mourn_du.jpg

NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE.. OLIVE COMPLEXION, BOLDER FEATURES, NO REDNECK WHATSOEVER

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Again pale skin doesnt mean white, the white people have a kind of face not seen in middle eastern people or hispanic people. These are jews not white.
It's ignorance breh it just goes to show that we wanna be everything that we aren't. This is one of the reasons why we as a people are separated and I believe in a G-d.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Its not my bible ...... and people are free to believe what they want .... If someone wants to listen to a Jew or Arab in order to reach the "promised" land more fool them...

I MEAN, I CAN SHOW U THE WAY TO A MILLION, BUT U WONT LISTEN, SO FUCC IT

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I MEAN, I CAN SHOW U THR WAY TO A MILLION, BUT U WONT LISTEN, SO FUCC IT

Let me put it this way, more learned people than me will tell you that the real Jews werent white....

regardless I aint a jew... so i dont need to follow them

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
@Sccit could you go in depth about this? Because at one point I had major plans of converting to Judaism, but people like this confuses me. Man, it's so many cults out there :why: