LOOKS LIKE IVE WON AGAIN

33bdcau.jpg

:ehh:
wat6rr.jpg

Dr3-C

All Star
Daps
Speak on it breh :ohword:

George Friedmann in his book, The End of the Jewish People, pointedly states that the Europeans claiming to be Jews, are nothing more then "Hebrew speaking Gentiles." The late president of Egypt, Gamal Abdel Nasser, stated on television, "you (the Jews) will never be able to live here in peace, because you left here black but came back white. We cannot except you!

:sas2:

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
christianity was started by the romans

Christianity was started by Jews on the losing side of Judaism which evolved into christianities by gentiles in the wider Roman empire and then consolidation into a single Christianity by Roman emperor Constantinople.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
George Friedmann in his book, The End of the Jewish People, pointedly states that the Europeans claiming to be Jews, are nothing more then "Hebrew speaking Gentiles." The late president of Egypt, Gamal Abdel Nasser, stated on television, "you (the Jews) will never be able to live here in peace, because you left here black but came back white. We cannot except you!

:sas2:

You really think I'm gonna believe that bullshyt breh :martin:?

Next your gonna tell me the Egyptians weren't white.

1/2 Man 1/2 Hennessy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Daps
Reppin
Seattle
Im confused how could the israelites in the bible be black? Black people are not native to the middle east and Im pretty sure the whites would have noticed the people they enslaved look like one of the people in their roman province.

Nah breh it's so spelled out its crazy people can't see it. Ham (Yam) is known as the father of Africa and his sons are:
Cush (North/East Africa & Middle East)
Cush (Bible) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mizraym (Egypt)
Mizraim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Phut (Libya/North Western Africa)
Phut - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Canaan (Levant/modern day Israel & Palestine)
Canaan (son of Ham) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cush's first son is Nimrod and him and his descendants are the Sumerians, Chaldeans and Babylonians. Persians come later and are not black.
Nimrod - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Semites are not white either. They differ only slightly phenotypically and the majority of Semites mixed early on with the Cushytes and occupy East/North Africa and the Arabian peninsula alongside Cushytes. Only after Turks, Romans, Greeks, Persians ruled over this area did they dilute their blood.
Semitic people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pure Semitic people:

http://www.ephotobay.com/image/picture-33-66.png
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2021/2214744328_440a899c5a.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/54/32/42/54324248612f2044a646954ecc80988a.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTZcWnuVEAEy1TX.jpg

Hebrews: Come from Abraham and Sarah, who are cousins(:huhldup:) that come from the city of Ur, in Chaldea, which is the land of Nimrod. There son Isaac marries a distance relative who is also from Ur. Their son Yakob marries 4 women from his bloodline and they all birth the 12 sons that the tribes are named after.

Now all 12 sons marry either Canaanites (Cushytes) or Egyptians (Mizraymites aka Cushytes)

Then they live in Egypt for a hundred years and mix with the population and then become enslaved.

When they leave and pretty much commit genocide on the Canaanites, they also absorb many of the tribes that surrender.

So how the fukk are these nikkas not black...?

Also, whether them bytch made Arabs like it or not, they black too. Abraham and his Egyptian concubine Hagar had Yishmael who is the father of the Arabized (Adnani) Arabs who are all cac-ed out now. No need to claim them but these are just the facts.
Ishmael - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Southern Arabians (literally referred to as Pure or Qahtanian Arabs) like the Himyarites, Madhra, Sabeans etc who live in the deserts of Yemen, Oman, Saudi Arabia are identical to Horners. First 2 picture examples are those Arabians. Black as hell.

Dr3-C

All Star
Daps
You really think I'm gonna believe that bullshyt breh :martin:?

Next your gonna tell me the Egyptians weren't white.

Who said that? That quote was from the president of Egypt in 1952 which is way after the original Egyptians got pushed out of that land. Learn to read fam.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Conversations like this remind me of the stupidity of race as a construct. It doesn't exist in any scientific sense, it was invented by white people to justify barbarity against people not like them. There are pale people, black people, and every shade in between across the world that have phenotypically developed based on a variety of environmental factors.

Is there a such thing as dog breeds? Or is that a social construct too? Just want to see how far you take this thing...:jbhmm:

Safe

All Star
Supporter
Daps
For real for real, Im surprised how few people know that the Hebrews of the bible were brown skinned people. Its written in history that they were confused with Ethiopian/Egyptians all of the time.
From Herodotus an EYEWITNESS:
"There can be no doubt that the Colchians are an
Egyptian race. Before I heard any mention of the
fact from others, I had remarked it myself. After
the thought had struck me, I made inquiries on
the subject both in Colchis and in Egypt, and I
found that the Colchians had a more distinct recollection
of the Egyptians, than the Egyptians had
of them. Still the Egyptians said that they believed
the Colchians to be descended from the army of
Sesostris. My own conjectures were founded,
first, on the fact that they are black-skinned and
have woolly hair
, which certainly amounts to but
little, since several other nations are so too; but
further and more especially, on the circumstance
that the Colchians, the Egyptians, and the
Ethiopians, are the only nations who have practised
circumcision from the earliest times."​

And from the bible

37 And as Paul was to be led into the castle, he said unto the chief captain, May I speak unto thee? Who said, Canst thou speak Greek?

38 Art not thou that Egyptian, which before these days madest an uproar, and leddest out into the wilderness four thousand men that were murderers?

39 But Paul said, I am a man of Israel (Hebrew) of Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, a citizen of no mean city: and, I beseech thee, suffer me to speak unto the people.

also

Lamentations 5:10 reads:

"OUR SKIN WAS BLACK LIKE AN OVEN BECAUSE OF THE TERRIBLE FAMINE."

I could keep going, the people we know as Jews today originate from CONVERTS from around 700 AD. A minority that became a majority. This is historical fact. The people in those pages were Black though.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Is there a such thing as dog breeds? Or is that a social construct too? Just want to see how far you take this thing...:jbhmm:
Canine breeding is completely different from human population growth. They've been vigorously subjected to complex artificial selection for thousands (possibly tens of thousands) of years, and thus vary wildly both in phenotype and mental instinct. Humans are very different, as our brains are much more complex and thus mental traits are harder to genetically identify and pass down.

Are black people phenotypically different from white people? Of course. Are they inherently biologically different? Of course not. It would take tens of thousands of years of extremely complex artificial breeding done by people with a far greater understanding of genetics than us to produce a veritable "breed" of human.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Too many Original Hebrews were thought to be Egyptians back in the day for them not to be black

Moses & Joseph were all mistaken for Egyptian and anyone with common sense knows that the Egyptians visually and scientifically were black people.

We know today that Blacks come in different skin complexions and shades...so how "Black" were the Egyptians during the time of "Mose" and "Joseph"?

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Canine breeding is completely different from human population growth. They've been vigorously subjected to complex artificial selection for thousands (possibly tens of thousands) of years, and thus vary wildly both in phenotype and mental instinct. Humans are very different, as our brains are much more complex and thus mental traits are harder to genetically identify and pass down.

Are black people phenotypically different from white people? Of course. Are they inherently biologically different? Of course not. It would take tens of thousands of years of extremely complex artificial breeding done by people with a far greater understanding of genetics than us to produce a veritable "breed" of human.

What do you mean by biologically different? There are differences in skin, hair texture, hair color, eye color, bone structure, genetic propensity to certain illness...so you must mean something else.

Also, there have been groups of humans isolated for several tens of thousands of years. Long enough to create a race.