The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Are you talking about Jews?
Genetic studies of Jewish origins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Its not a cut-and-dry issue. Read up on it a bit, there's a reason that after spending a few millenia in Europe, they look light.
The most famous Jewish man of all time looked a lot like this
131213172520-09-face-of-jesus-horizontal-large-gallery.png
Believe white supremacy negros, believe this is Lord negros. I see why those Hebrew Israelite call you Jakes

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
We know today that Blacks come in different skin complexions and shades...so how "Black" were the Egyptians during the time of "Mose" and "Joseph"?

according to the murals in the Tombs....current day African American skin complexion. Scientifically it backs up that they were very much Black as well.

Dominoes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Look at people like Muhammad Ali's "black" grandson and Blake Griffen's son to get an idea of what happened to some of the so-called chosen people. The rest we're enslaved and replaced by the same people that historically have stolen more than any other so-called race. And they used white Arabs and rival African tribes pull it off.

Look at rock n roll and hip-hop to get an idea of what happened to ancient African religions when non-Africans decided they wanted to control how see the spiritual and physical world

Dominoes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Myself
I alwas find it funny how hard non-Black people ride for a non-Black origin to the original Hebrews. And that picture of Jesus is like the modern day Tut and Nefertiti fakes. Israel is closer to Egypt than 90% of the rest of the modern African countries and I'm supposed to believe Black Africans pulled a:whoa: when they came up on Canaan?

Even the biblical bloodline from Noah tells you who comes from where. Even if this is all unscientific, the people that created these works are telling us what they believed, so i'll stick to that and common sense.

:heh: Like I'm supposed to fully trust a people that won't even admit that my people deserve reparations, yet are quick to victim blame us, lie and distort on us with modern media, and have shown to have no use for us besides filling their prisons and sports arenas.

Dr3-C

All Star
Daps
Cacs white-washed everything when they came back into power during the renaissance period from the icons and images to the history. Come out the caves after almost a thousand years and deceive the whole world brehs

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
For real for real, Im surprised how few people know that the Hebrews of the bible were brown skinned people. Its written in history that they were confused with Ethiopian/Egyptians all of the time.
From Herodotus an EYEWITNESS:
"There can be no doubt that the Colchians are an
Egyptian race. Before I heard any mention of the
fact from others, I had remarked it myself. After
the thought had struck me, I made inquiries on
the subject both in Colchis and in Egypt, and I
found that the Colchians had a more distinct recollection
of the Egyptians, than the Egyptians had
of them. Still the Egyptians said that they believed
the Colchians to be descended from the army of
Sesostris. My own conjectures were founded,
first, on the fact that they are black-skinned and
have woolly hair
, which certainly amounts to but
little, since several other nations are so too; but
further and more especially, on the circumstance
that the Colchians, the Egyptians, and the
Ethiopians, are the only nations who have practised
circumcision from the earliest times."​

And from the bible

37 And as Paul was to be led into the castle, he said unto the chief captain, May I speak unto thee? Who said, Canst thou speak Greek?

38 Art not thou that Egyptian, which before these days madest an uproar, and leddest out into the wilderness four thousand men that were murderers?

39 But Paul said, I am a man of Israel (Hebrew) of Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, a citizen of no mean city: and, I beseech thee, suffer me to speak unto the people.

also

Lamentations 5:10 reads:

"OUR SKIN WAS BLACK LIKE AN OVEN BECAUSE OF THE TERRIBLE FAMINE."

I could keep going, the people we know as Jews today originate from CONVERTS from around 700 AD. A minority that became a majority. This is historical fact. The people in those pages were Black though.

BRUH ISRAELIS ARE OLIVE COMPLEXION..YOU LEAVE EM IN THE DESERT SUN LONG ENOUGH, AND OF COURSE THEY GUNA GET DARK. WE NOT REDNECKS, WHO TURN RED AS OPPOSED TO DARK .. BUT LIKE THE ANCIENT HIEROGLYPHICS I POSTED SHOW, JEWS WERE TYPICALLY A LIGHTER SHADE THAN EGYPTIANS.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
according to the murals in the Tombs....current day African American skin complexion. Scientifically it backs up that they were very much Black as well.

"AFRICAN AMERICAN" COME IN DIFFERENT SHADES..THE HEBREWS WERE MORE DANGELLO RUSSELL THAN THEY WERE JULIUS RANDLE.