Anyone else find it weird that God's chosen people are white :patrice:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Are you talking about Jews?
Genetic studies of Jewish origins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Its not a cut-and-dry issue. Read up on it a bit, there's a reason that after spending a few millenia in Europe, they look light.
The most famous Jewish man of all time looked a lot like this
131213172520-09-face-of-jesus-horizontal-large-gallery.png
This post still being ignored? I didn't read the second and third pages

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Conversations like this remind me of the stupidity of race as a construct. It doesn't exist in any scientific sense, it was invented by white people to justify barbarity against people not like them. There are pale people, black people, and every shade in between across the world that have phenotypically developed based on a variety of environmental factors.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Limited? Are those the only two you can use to support your claim? I thought numerous religions attested to it.

And I ruled out those two because: In the Quran Muhammad makes a night Journey to Solomon's Davidic temple, as if its a sacred site. But Solomon means nothing to the Arabs, he's not even a part of their faith system before Muhammad. Anytime Solomons temple is attached to a religion I suspect Zionism is the root of that religion. So thru Muhammad and adopting the Quranic narrative the arabs become connected with Zionism and Solomons Temple. Something they'd previously had not attachment to.

Same with Christianity. Jesus is supposed to be the Messiah of Israel, from the Royal House of David of Judah, and his throne would be in Solomon's Davidic Temple. Thats where Jesus since of authority is derived from. But prior to adopting the Biblical narratives in the Pentateuch-Septuagint the Greco-Romans had no attachment to Jerusalem or a Solomons temple. But thru this new faith and accepting Jesus as their lord and savior they are attached to Solomon's Davidic Temple and Zionism.

Thats is why I rule those 2 out as supporting your claim, because they were manufactured by the same propagandist. And they are both attached to the Davidic-Solomonic Temple which is located on the hill called Zion is Jerusalem. So we can see Zionism are the roots of both manufactured belief systems. I would certainly expect those doctrines to confirm your claims, because their based upon so called Judah-ism. Suddenly Jerusalem is important to these different cultures and they fight wars for control of it. Cmon son

EXPLAIN WHY GOD PROCLAIMED THAT THE WESTERN WALL OF THE KOTEL WAS PROTECTED BY HIM AND COULD NEVER BE KNOCKED DOWN .. WHY WOULD HE SPECIFY THE WESTERN WALL? AND EVEN MORE INCREDIBLE, WHY HAS IT STOOD THERE, THROUGH ALL THE ATTACKS ON IT? THE WESTERN WALL HAS NEVER BEEN BROUGHT DOWN, THROUGH THE GRACE OF GOD.. THEY ALL TRIED AND ALL FAILED. DO U KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS? IF THE WESTERN WALL EVER GETS KNOCKED DOWN, JUDAISM IS OFFICIALLY DEBUNKED.. WHY WOULD ANY ONE PERSON MAKE SUCH BOLD CLAIMS IF HE WAS TRYING TO PASS A FALSITY OFF AS THE TRUTH? THERES NO EXPLANATION .. THE TORAH SAYS ANY FISH WITH SCALE WILL ALSO HAVE FINS, WHICH HAS HELD TRUTH TILL THIS DAY, DESPITE NEW AQUATIC DISCOVERIES DAILY.. WHO ON EARTH COULDA KNOWN THIS LET ALONE THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO? NOBODY WIT COMMON SENSE WOULD MAKE SUCH BOLD CLAIMS WITHOUT KNOWING .. SO LONG STORY SHORT, BELIEVE IN THE TORAH OR CONTINUE STRUGGLING WITH LIES.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
There is no God. Black people wake up and stop making Creflo Dollar and the rest of the scamming pastors rich. Give that 10%to build your neighborhoods