Anyone else find it weird that God's chosen people are white :patrice:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Too many Original Hebrews were thought to be Egyptians back in the day for them not to be black

Moses & Joseph were all mistaken for Egyptian and anyone with common sense knows that the Egyptians visually and scientifically were black people.

EGYPTIANS WERE A SHADE DARKER THAN THE JEWS BUT NOT DARK SKINNED BLACK .. THEY WERE THE COLOR OF ARRON AFFLALO, WHO INTETESTINGLY ENOUGH HAS A NAME WIT JEWISH ROOTS. ARRON AFFLALO COULD ACTUALLY BE MISTAKEN FOR A DARK SKINNED ISRAELI, IT IS NOT UNCOMMON FOR JEWS TO RANGE IN COLOR

Daps
Reppin
St louis
MORE BULLSHIIT, JEWS ARE A RACE, LOOK IT UP

it's the bloodline of jacob/israel
it's not a race but a bloodline.....
the gypsy jew of today is guilty of idenity theft.
we are the ones who were enslaved and scattered
all over the earth....deuteronomy 28.
we are the blood of judah and our power is in
the knowledge of self and unity......this is why esau/edom
must keep us sleep because when we step back into
the light it's curtains for the devils.
:sas2:

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

wat6rr.jpg

ITS A RACE, UR FULL OF SHIIT

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
WHY AM I LIMITED?
Limited? Are those the only two you can use to support your claim? I thought numerous religions attested to it.

And I ruled out those two because: In the Quran Muhammad makes a night Journey to Solomon's Davidic temple, as if its a sacred site. But Solomon means nothing to the Arabs, he's not even a part of their faith system before Muhammad. Anytime Solomons temple is attached to a religion I suspect Zionism is the root of that religion. So thru Muhammad and adopting the Quranic narrative the arabs become connected with Zionism and Solomons Temple. Something they'd previously had not attachment to.

Same with Christianity. Jesus is supposed to be the Messiah of Israel, from the Royal House of David of Judah, and his throne would be in Solomon's Davidic Temple. Thats where Jesus since of authority is derived from. But prior to adopting the Biblical narratives in the Pentateuch-Septuagint the Greco-Romans had no attachment to Jerusalem or a Solomons temple. But thru this new faith and accepting Jesus as their lord and savior they are attached to Solomon's Davidic Temple and Zionism.

Thats is why I rule those 2 out as supporting your claim, because they were manufactured by the same propagandist. And they are both attached to the Davidic-Solomonic Temple which is located on the hill called Zion is Jerusalem. So we can see Zionism is the roots of both manufactured belief systems. I would certainly expect those doctrines to confirm your claims, because their based upon so called Judah-ism. Suddenly Jerusalem is important to these different cultures and they fight wars for control of it. Cmon son

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
EGYPTIANS WERE A SHADE DARKER THAN THE JEWS BUT NOT DARK SKINNED BLACK .. THEY WERE THE COLOR OF ARRON AFFLALO, WHO INTETESTINGLY ENOUGH HAS A NAME WIT JEWISH ROOTS. ARRON AFFLALO COULD ACTUALLY BE MISTAKEN FOR A DARK SKINNED ISRAELI, IT IS NOT UNCOMMON FOR JEWS TO RANGE IN COLOR

still Black people :manny: thanks for admitting that

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Too many Original Hebrews were thought to be Egyptians back in the day for them not to be black

Moses & Joseph were all mistaken for Egyptian and anyone with common sense knows that the Egyptians visually and scientifically were black people.

You mean like these Egyptians :mjpls:

ecf80ebb6abf47321e9b4bf137d4f168.jpg

BlkAxeMan

Pro
Daps
QFT. Who else fits the curses of Deuteronomy, but so-called African Americans and the other dark skinned peoples brought to the americas?

wat6rr.jpg

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
You mean like these Egyptians :mjpls:

ecf80ebb6abf47321e9b4bf137d4f168.jpg
I think its so interesting that the priest wear the leopard skin. Esp when you consider that it was the priests who controlled Egypt and functioned as the power behind the throne. When you take into consideration that the Leopard Skin is a symbol of Legba, and that Legba used circumcision as a mark of the initiated. But Legba is also a trickster god, and a messenger God who causes strife.
Another symbol of Legba is a serpent.

Last edited: