Anyone else don’t take black militants seriously anymore after all this Kamala mess?

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I see black militants all over the internet making memes about this woman, just calling her every name in the book, saying she’s not black, saying she won’t do nothing for black people, on and on and on. Most of them seem to lack basic understanding of civics. Meanwhile they cape for people that call all manner of black people DEI hires. All while acting like they know what’s best for the community and as if they care about black interests.

How does any reasonable black person take militants seriously after all this after spreading so much hate for a Howard grad and AKA?

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
me neither

they can't explain why they hate her but would give him endless pass
everytime I ask, they respond with

juelz-talking.gif

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I see them posting stuff like this and I just don't understand why they would have this much smoke for a black woman. Wait, they don't even consider her to be black.

word for word, bar for bar, I see them using and reusing right wing memes and talking points. I've never witness anything like this.
all the smoke for one side and no smoke for the other

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
word for word, bar for bar, I see them using and reusing right wing memes and talking points. I've never witness anything like this.
all the smoke for one side and no smoke for the other
The crazy part is many will say they aren't Trump supporters :mjtf:

I have never seen so many black people actively diss a black candidate to this degree. Yet they tell us they're pro-black.

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
she isnt black though, she is indian. has an indian mother and some sort of racially ambiguous indian looking father.

no amount of "b-b-b-bb-b-bbbuut AKA!! HOWARD!!:damn::damn:" is going to change these objective facts. and she has a white husband, white kids.......

i do agree with you on not taking militants serious though....never have, never will.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
she isnt black though, she is indian. has an indian mother and some sort of racially ambiguous indian looking father.
She is half-black, half-Indian. Why are you unable to process this? So what if she has a white husband? Jaleel White got married to a white woman. Does this make him white now?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In real life I have known some serious militants and they live a different kinda life.

If you mean Coli militants, thankfully a dying fukking breed, no. What got me is how right-leaning pro-black advocates, some not all, have become as of late. You can show them a great platform but if on line 344 of a 10 page document it mentions LGBTQ folks they ready to throw the whole shyt and vote Republican or not at all. Folks I knew worked locally and kept it moving. Politics was a means to an end rather than a reason to be online arguing with folks all day.

I am interested in running for office in the near future so hearing real folks talk is dope. On the internet...hit or miss with a lot of misses.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im tired of all the crying in general about this election. No side is specifically giving us anything but one side wants us back where we were before civil rights. This is the new house negro field negro playing out where some of us will go against whats best for the whole group for the bag themselves.

We need solutions,plans and less memes

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
She is half-black, half-Indian. Why are you unable to process this? So what if she has a white husband? Jaleel White got married to a white woman. Does this make him white now?
LOL at black. ive never seen a non directly mixed black man that looks like that, i could understand if he had distant admixture that popped up, but look at the writing on the wall. thats not the case. she is majority non black. the fukk are you talking about? who said marrying a white person makes them white? its a conflict of interest.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Yea, I don't necessarily consider them "militants" but I lost respect for a lot of black male content creators and I guess "personalities" who are doing what you describe
I don't even like Kamala or the democratic party but I can't take you seriously if you cape for blatant white supremacist with them weak ass anti Kamala talking points. No matter her flaws the racism from the other side is just too stark a contrast for you to be conveniently ignoring. it's agent shyt at this point
Dudes who I thought were sensible and half way intelligent I'm looking at them sideways as hell now