Anyone buying marijuana stocks?

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Marijuana stocks are the hype right now, especially Aurora Cannabis. I don't have any right now but made a great profit on them. Currently made 25% gains in my portfolio. I'm waiting for CRON to drop so I can buy back in. Definitely more ACB when it drops around 7.30. Cannabis stocks are so volatile that you can take advantage of some fluctuations in the market. IMO right now there is a lot of positive news circulating on how good cannabis stocks are hence the increased prices.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Marijuana stocks are the hype right now, especially Aurora Cannabis. I don't have any right now but made a great profit on them. Currently made 25% gains in my portfolio. I'm waiting for CRON to drop so I can buy back in. Definitely more ACB when it drops around 7.30. Cannabis stocks are so volatile that you can take advantage of some fluctuations in the market. IMO right now there is a lot of positive news circulating on how good cannabis stocks are hence the increased prices.
I been following ACB for liek 2 weeks now but didn’t know what a good entry price was. Think I’ll take your advice breh

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
i got in CGC at $32. total gain of 44% should i keep them or sell now before it burst?

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
The market seemed to have correctly priced most of the MJ sector, earnings have been reported for ACB and CGC and the prices only increased or stabilized so I dont think this is hype. Remember the run up to legalization was a bubble that everybody knew would pop cause it was built off of speculation. Now we have seen numbers and forward guidance. The only catalyst I see are one that'll raise the price honestly

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The market seemed to have correctly priced most of the MJ sector, earnings have been reported for ACB and CGC and the prices only increased or stabilized so I dont think this is hype. Remember the run up to legalization was a bubble that everybody knew would pop cause it was built off of speculation. Now we have seen numbers and forward guidance. The only catalyst I see are one that'll raise the price honestly

I sold all of my cannabis stocks :francis: I was trying to find a rebuy entry point. Luckily I have made about 25% earnings off my initial investment and I have some money to rebuy but I wanted to buy around $7.35. I'm not sure if I will see that price for a while. Maybe CRON again.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I sold all of my cannabis stocks :francis: I was trying to find a rebuy entry point. Luckily I have made about 25% earnings off my initial investment and I have some money to rebuy but I wanted to buy around $7.35. I'm not sure if I will see that price for a while. Maybe CRON again.
Same I sold some to take profits with hopes of buying back at a lower price but Im priced out right now

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I should’ve outright copped as soon as possible :francis: raised my limit price to 7.75, but even that seems like a pipe dream for the foreseeable future

On the fence about buying back in. It's not even at a ATH so there's room to grow.