Anyone buying marijuana stocks?

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Neptune wellness got their license from health Canada :blessed::blessed::blessed: this is my biggest holding and the stock I've been pushing the most. They have a deal to provide Canopy growth with cbd extracts and maybe more deals to come time to eat brehs :eat:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cannabis stocks are pumping today. Bought ACB at 4.95 a share and now it's at 5.45. I should have bought more.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
NEPT and ACB have made me some pretty good returns this week. While the rest of the market was red MJ stocks and gold have been performing well

I wish I bought more ACB but so far I'm happy with what I bought.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I wish I bought more ACB but so far I'm happy with what I bought.
Buy the dips and hold long term. ACB is absolutely huge with 52- 55 million dollar revenue projection they are making the most right now and they have about 8 growth facilities around the world with game changing technology.

Its great to buy at these levels because since they've been buying other companies using stock, they have nearly 1 billion shares outstanding, which makes it hard to gain dollars. They project they'll be profitable late this year so when they buy back shares the price will increase even more. Im extremely bullish on both Neptune wellness and Aurora. My top 2 biggest holdings