Anyone buying marijuana stocks?

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps

the last number one drug was bought by Phizer when they acquired Warner Lambert for 98B. WL had other products so Phizer didn't pay 98B for Lipitor alone but it was certainly the lion's share of the value. Based on WL stock price at the time about 60B was for Lipitor. adjusted for inflation that 60B is worth 80B today. if you follow this logic the PPS would be something like $240. and when you consider Vascepa has the potential to out sell Lipitor exponentially it's down right scary.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
AMRN meeting w/ Evercore Tuesday.

Evercore's mission statement:

In advising companies on an acquisition, merger, or sale, we evaluate potential targets, provide valuation analyses, and evaluate and propose financial and strategic alternatives. We provide boards and management teams with independent judgment and deep expertise as they navigate their most important transactions and strategic decisions. We also advise as to the timing, structure, financing, and pricing of a proposed transaction as well as assist in negotiating and closing the deal.

BO might be coming sooner than most thought.

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
DO NOT BUY ANY OF THESE BS STOCKS. THE MARKET IS JUST BECOMING REGULATED AND DO YOU REALLY THINK THE STOCKS ARE UP TO STANDARDS?

sorry for the caps but I feel very strongly about this. it is an easy way to steal money from hard working people and I hate to see that happen.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Did you know that Amarin filed a patent in 2018 for Vascepa's benefit in people with reduced kidney function?

Application Number: US2018/033318 Publication Date: 11/22/2018 Filing Date: 05/18/2018 Doctors could prescribe as an off-label benefit for people with one kidney or reduced kidney function. Cool stuff!

But what about ongoing clinical studies?

Here's one: NCT02719327 an Alzheimer's disease study in military veterans suffering brain trauma: "on improving brain blood flow, spinal fluid markers of AD pathology, and cognitive performance".

Here's another: NCT02926027 Effect of Vascepa on Improving Coronary Atherosclerosis

Or consider: NCT03428477 following surgery to impede the re-occurrance of cancer following liver-bowel cancer

Also: NCT03661047 as a pre-operative intervention before colon cancer surgery

And: NCT02940223 for use combating cancer fatigue

Brain, Heart, Liver, Colon, Bowel, Kidney, Cancer fatigue: looks like Vascepa has an interesting study future. Seems like icosapent ethyl (Vascepa) is creating a number of fascinating studies; imagine if any of them are positive!

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
DO NOT BUY ANY OF THESE BS STOCKS. THE MARKET IS JUST BECOMING REGULATED AND DO YOU REALLY THINK THE STOCKS ARE UP TO STANDARDS?

sorry for the caps but I feel very strongly about this. it is an easy way to steal money from hard working people and I hate to see that happen.
Marijuana stocks? Or stocks in general?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
they saying NBEV will hit near $6 soon.

those who bought at the lows the last couple weeks are about to eat :mjcry:

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World

I could understand if you named specific companies, but to say all MJ stocks are bad just shows me you don't know what you're talking about :comeon: