Anyone buying marijuana stocks?

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I sold NBEV around $5 about a month ago :to:
I wanted to sell it so bad also but I was so far in the red I had no choice but to hold the bag at $6.36. I knew the pharm bill would be a catalyst so I also decided to hold out for that. It'll probably pullback to around $5.50 next couple of days thats when I plan to buy more. NBev is like Tilray in the way it is so volatile, it can skyrocket at any point, and drop just as fast. They are also in the midst of a merger with Morinda expected to close on the 21 New Age Beverages Eyes Global CBD Beverage Market with Morinda Merger - BevNET.com. I actually changed my stance from trade,to invest in Nbev for at least a couple years

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tilray is tanking like it should, shyt was way overvalued. Probably go down way more in the next few months.

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FDA said CBD drinks aren't happening anytime soon. Closed my position in Nbev immediately https://seekingalpha.com/article/42...es-cbd-infused-beverages-delayed-indefinitely

I bought more ACB we should see a nice bump after earnings
Breh, read comments on that article. The author seems to be a notorious NBEV hater. All his articles are negative regarding NBEV and he's shorting the stock.:hubie:That's the only article reporting that. I looked on other sites, nothing yet.:jbhmm:

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Breh, read comments on that article. The author seems to be a notorious NBEV hater. All his articles are negative regarding NBEV and he's shorting the stock.:hubie:That's the only article reporting that. I looked on other sites, nothing yet.:jbhmm:
A lot of what you said is true I just expect the life to be taken out of this for a little while and i don't want to ride it back down if it does. Before the announced looking into making CBD drinks they were trading at about $1.50- $2.50 range and every pop they had was related to hype in hemp and cbd. The FDA letter does state that its still illegal to sell cbd drinks. Im not saying its a bad company, they have a great distribution system and Vanguard group owns a large amount of shares which is a plus, but me personally I was only in this particular stock for the cbd play