WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yeah that had me wince too. They went MK Fatality! style on this season. :damn:
:dead::deadmanny:
so much violence and kill counts this season :laff:
as if that virtual reality- depressed Asian woman didn't go through enough with her parents and the car accident; and dating the dude with the weird pedo-stache and charlie chaplin, 1920s vibe.
only for her to go out like she did. she couldn't catch a break

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Season 3 of Slasher was an improvement over Season 2 which was an improvement over Season 1. At this rate by Season 5 they will actually put out a top notch show.

I pegged the killer pretty early on but the kills were good enough to overlook the predictability and by making the entire episode take place in one 24 hour period it overcame one of the biggest issues that I have with slasher horror TV shows: namely that they tend to drag and become insanely unrealistic that no one notices a manic is murdering all of their friends, family and acquaintances until days/weeks later.
Facts. The storyline was dope but the chain of events were lacking.
after the teacher, the other girl's dad head used as a hood ornament and random people that stayed in the same building end up missing- but no one notices??
What was the point of them emphasizing the math teacher being so touchy-feely with Saadia and her best friend, if they were going to off her so quick
(I still have to finish watching the last ep, so idk if they ever revisit that).
Then they act like it's a good decision to go to the solstice party despite those events.
Lastly, the cop and her partner thinking that it's a good strategy to separate and canvas alone; not call for back up with a sadistic serial killer on the loose.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
as if that virtual reality- depressed Asian woman didn't go through enough with her parents and the car accident; and dating the dude with the weird pedo-stache and charlie chaplin, 1920s vibe.

That one actually got me tight.
I was thinking she might be the final girl but NAH! Power drill to the dome! :picard:
The way the teacher got it was OD as well but I was thinking maybe she was a lowkey pedo or some kind of deviant the way she was acting. Touchy-feely with Saadia. Eavesdropping on teenage sex :hhh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That one actually got me tight.
I was thinking she might be the final girl but NAH! Power drill to the dome! :picard:
The way the teacher got it was OD as well but I was thinking maybe she was a lowkey pedo or some kind of deviant the way she was acting. Touchy-feely with Saadia. Eavesdropping on teenage sex :hhh:
Right... :deadmanny:I thought they were actually going somewhere with her storyline too.
she had absolutely no emotions -
Lady cop: your boyfriend is missing, we believe that he was murdered and ...blah blah blah
Asian girl: K.:guilty: I have to go now, I'm a game tester and I need to make money

This show has the most unredeemable and least empathetic characters in a series, ever, except for Connor's sister and Saadia.
and was this season supposed to be in the current time?? all their references seem wild outdated with the 9/11 type backlash, the coffee shop, youtube lady needing to abbreviate every other word she said- "this is totes amahhhhzing, " , the rave...

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Right... :deadmanny:I thought there were actually going somewhere with her storyline too.
she had absolutely no emotions -
Lady cop: your boyfriend is missing, we believe that he was murdered and ...blah blah blah
Asian girl: K.:guilty: I have to go now, I'm a game tester and I need to make money

This show has the most unredeemable and least empathetic characters in a series, ever, except for Connor's sister and Saadia.
and was this season supposed to be in the current time?? all their references seem wild outdated with the 9/11 type backlash, the coffee shop, youtube lady needing to abbreviate every other word she said- "this is totes amahhhhzing, " , the rave...

:russ: For real! As for the time frame they're rocking strong smartphones so it's gotta be current. I left NY a few weeks before 9/11 and started high school in Florida. I don't remember folks going beast mode on Muslims like in the show. I know my homie up north told me folks were getting chased and harassed but I didn't seen anything like that where I was.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Ima try and get back into this.
But all I know, is that Wolf Creek show on SHUDDER was POPPIN!!!!
they need to drop that season 2!
i already fukked with the movies. need more of this fukkery.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That was probably the only death I really felt bad about.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Facts. The storyline was dope but the chain of events were lacking.
after the teacher, the other girl's dad head used as a hood ornament and random people that stayed in the same building end up missing- but no one notices??
What was the point of them emphasizing the math teacher being so touchy-feely with Saadia and her best friend, if they were going to off her so quick
(I still have to finish watching the last ep, so idk if they ever revisit that).
Then they act like it's a good decision to go to the solstice party despite those events.
Lastly, the cop and her partner thinking that it's a good strategy to separate and canvas alone; not call for back up with a sadistic serial killer on the loose.
The cops were extra dumb in this season.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was the easiest killer to guess out of the 3. Figured it out pretty early on. Good kills though.

They gave
the muslim girl and the asian girl some super tragic lives. Both of em were followed by death and then the asian girl caught the drill to the dome for no reason and then the muslim girl crush ends up being a psychopath and her bestie was in cahoots with em.

You hate to see it.

Last edited:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Finished it, didn’t think of the killer ahead of time til about ep 5-6 but was kind of annoyed at who it was-like they really had no right to be so angry and blame others for the things that were going on. It’s his fault their fam was going through that stuff, they were disturbing and weird af. Also based on what they were doing with the bodies, they’re gross. But nice turn of events compared to who you usually see survive/get killed in a slasher flick.

My fav is still the Executioner from the first season. Followed by the third and then second, which was a lot to really digest no pun intended.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Finished it, didn’t think of the killer ahead of time til about ep 5-6 but was kind of annoyed at who it was-like they really had no right to be so angry and blame others for the things that were going on. It’s his fault their fam was going through that stuff, they were disturbing and weird af. Also based on what they were doing with the bodies, they’re gross. But nice turn of events compared to who you usually see survive/get killed in a slasher flick.

My fav is still the Executioner from the first season. Followed by the third and then second, which was a lot to really digest no pun intended.
The hint was the virgin comment. Virgin girl doesn’t die in slasher flicks usually. A kiss being like that was the clue. Everyone should have got it by then.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finally got the chance to binge this with no interruptions. Horror is my favorite genre and I've been waiting on this season since the release of season 2. I couldn't give it a serious chance before since I always had some chick in my ear talking about how nasty it is or someone always wanting to do something like drink n what not. That being said....

As someone said earlier in this thread, season 3 is an improvement over season 2 which was an improvement over season 1. I love all the seasons though and I really really hope they keep making more seasons considering the only horror show I really watch these days is American horror story. For those of you who caught on early as to who the killer was
What gave it away that it was the breh and brehette?
. The backstories weren't just boring filler and for a horror show I was surprised and glad they actually had some character development
Like what drove the dude to cheat on his wife with another dude, or what drove the one of the lesbians to burn herself and the other one to go crazy

I also like the fact that this whole season took place in 1 day. So it plays out like 8 hour fleshed out movie than anything else. The special effects and gore was top notch.
I felt for the killers with them being a breh and brehette. They pretty much had a fukk these people mentality. What I didn't like was the fact that the racist white man was the one to survive. We all knew the lil arab girl was gonna survive, but why spare the nazi? I wished that one of the killers would have gotten away on some, "I didn't know my brother/sister was the killer and thank got we got away" when really they was apart of the plot all along. Also it wasn't bad but I did chuckle when angel and dan decided to team up against a teenage breh and did the
zc6xf9.gif

I was like look at this shyt, a nazi and a faq need to team up to kill a teenage breh:mjlol:

One more thing. Yes the show isn't perfect. Far from it, but at least it ended stronger than most shows. *Cough* GoT *Cough*

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ima try and get back into this.
But all I know, is that Wolf Creek show on SHUDDER was POPPIN!!!!
they need to drop that season 2!
i already fukked with the movies. need more of this fukkery.
Agree...Wolf Creek series was crazy- Shudder has another one
:wow: