Anybody Watching Slasher?

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
@MidniteJay
Do you think it’s the weird Paki gay guy or the Nazi neighbor who’s the killer? Or the religious parents? Considering everyone is a target I can’t exactly call it, these eps are kind of dragging for me.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
@MidniteJay
Do you think it’s the weird Paki gay guy or the Nazi neighbor who’s the killer? Or the religious parents? Considering everyone is a target I can’t exactly call it, these eps are kind of dragging for me.

I've already finished the season. :mjgrin:

I had a harder time guessing the killer last season but for this one I caught it quick.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Season 3 of Slasher was an improvement over Season 2 which was an improvement over Season 1. At this rate by Season 5 they will actually put out a top notch show.

I pegged the killer pretty early on but the kills were good enough to overlook the predictability and by making the entire episode take place in one 24 hour period it overcame one of the biggest issues that I have with slasher horror TV shows: namely that they tend to drag and become insanely unrealistic that no one notices a manic is murdering all of their friends, family and acquaintances until days/weeks later.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season 3 of Slasher was an improvement over Season 2 which was an improvement over Season 1. At this rate by Season 5 they will actually put out a top notch show.

I pegged the killer pretty early on but the kills were good enough to overlook the predictability and by making the entire episode take place in one 24 hour period it overcame one of the biggest issues that I have with slasher horror TV shows: namely that they tend to drag and become insanely unrealistic that no one notices a manic is murdering all of their friends, family and acquaintances until days/weeks later.
its the gay dude who's bf got killed at the beginning huh? The dude with the horns at the beginning

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

I missed it at first just because of the skill level of how the teacher got it. It was also never shown what she did tbh.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I liked the second season, the storytelling was solid and convincing (for the genre) the solution (and killer) was pretty unsatisfying, I'll check the third season, when I am in that mood. I also kinda really loved the girl in season 2 that was the object of so many affections and revenge.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You should be able to guess who it is before they reveal it because it starts becoming more and more obvious as the episodes go on. At least how I saw it
Yeah, I caught on to that too. Especially after what the mother did to herself.
and the stepmother's reaction and behavior was hinting toward who the killer was.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The way the slasher killed the shopkeeper :picard:
Kill List in order of gore and graphic content (imo):
1. Teacher 2. Lady cop 3. Indian cop 4. shopkeeper 5. slut daughter 6. car thief/scammer and technically she killed herself, but the mother 's charred corpse .. smoking