Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
'SLASHER' - First Original Series From Chiller
k4T5R4N.jpg

Thirty years ago, in the sleepy community of Waterbury, a killer known as "The Executioner" murdered Sarah Bennett's parents. Now Sarah and her husband Dylan have returned to town, only to find herself the centerpiece in a series of horrifying murders centered around the seven deadly sins. It seems "The Executioner" is back. But if Tom Winston - the original Executioner - is behind bars, who is the new person behind the mask? As the murders escalate, long-buried secrets are revealed, making everyone around Sarah a suspect…or a victim.

Slasher is a mystery/horror/thriller. Think Friday the 13th meets And Then There Were None.

New episodes air Fridays at 9pm on Chiller.

I watched the first 2 episodes on Demand and thought it was pretty good. They don't pull punches with the violence and attempt to be as hard edged as a commercial TV show can possibly be.

Here is a vid of the opening scene from the first episode to give you an idea of just how brutal the show is with its kills:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season1 is meh but season 2 has been binge worthy.

That scene with Noah on the bus though :picard:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just started this series to get my horror fix. On Episode 2 of season 1 and I haven't been disappointed yet

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Season 3 drags- it’s like gory murder then silly plot, but I’m nearly finished.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't had time to watch it a lot but from the first 3 episodes...........WHY TF is everyone in the apartment gay? The gay mafia hit hard with this season huh? Is it like a gay section 8 or something?

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I haven't had time to watch it a lot but from the first 3 episodes...........WHY TF is everyone in the apartment gay? The gay mafia hit hard with this season huh? Is it like a gay section 8 or something?

I’m :mjlol: at gay section 8, the whole damn building is weird. I won’t spoil it but you gonna be like htf are all these people neighbors and nobody moved out yet? :hhh:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m :mjlol: at gay section 8, the whole damn building is weird. I won’t spoil it but you gonna be like htf are all these people neighbors and nobody moved out yet? :hhh:
Oh you mean like
the tragic mulatto that burned herself alive.....I'm like bytch idk what you tripping this hard for but you got a son and daughter.....move tf out bird brain

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Yea it's way too much gay shyt for me I'm nearly throwing this shyt in the bushes like How to Get Away With Murder :scust:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I weathered the LBGTQ stuff for the fatalities and they were especially :demonic: this season :picard:

I think this is the first time I've seen a vivisection that graphic... :damn: Got all the way up in her chest!

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I weathered the LBGTQ stuff for the fatalities and they were especially :demonic: this season :picard:

I think this is the first time I've seen a vivisection that graphic... :damn: Got all the way up in her chest!

You gonna get another wild lgbtq scene breh, wait for it :russ::shaq:
Oh you mean like
the tragic mulatto that burned herself alive.....I'm like bytch idk what you tripping this hard for but you got a son and daughter.....move tf out bird brain

Yep, allegedly it’s because they can’t escape their rep but like it’s all over the place the plot for this season-religion, race, sexuality, gentrification, the thot ass daughter like wtf.