Anybody take creatine?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I k
It will make you more thirsty if anything.

You don't supplement creatine with the idea of skimping on water consumption. You'll want to increase, not decrease.
i know that it just I hear alit of people don't drink enough water while using it so I figured maybe the water retention caused them to drink less. I'm a waterholic so I should have no troubles

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Well I'm on a strict fat shredding diet (calories come from 50%protein, 30% carbs and 20%fat)
So if my belly gets worse or stays the same I'm coming back in here on some :ufdup: shyt
Creatine is great on a cut since it helps preserve muscles. (When you cut, you do lose muscle and fat.) It does keep water, but it helps with strength.

Paisley Darts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Richmond, VA
I take 5g of Beast Creature 5 times a week.

The "bloat" from creatine is overstated. A lot of people eat shytty to "bulk" ..end up gaining fat and blame the creatine.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
If you're naturally lean I say go for it, I will admit I was 213 back when I took creatine, I was a beast:youngsabo:

I'm 185 now aiming for a more model look. Creatine definitely helps the strength department but I personally don't think I need it.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If you're naturally lean I say go for it, I will admit I was 213 back when I took creatine, I was a beast:youngsabo:

I'm 185 now aiming for a more model look. Creatine definitely helps the strength department but I personally don't think I need it.

Damn same.here im 215 at 6'0 about to cut to about 180-185 get that asthetic look and look super ripped

Jeepz

Lay off the salt
Daps
Creatine increases DHT which increases male pattern baldness in men who have follicles that are predisposed to hair loss. The only study I've seen so far is a rugby team that was loading 25g per day, and then 5g maintenance daily afterwards.

25g a day is as fukkload though.

~Styles~

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it important to cycle? I've been on it a few days and I'm noticing improvements already. My only issue is the tub says to cycle 3 weeks on/3 weeks off...