Anybody take creatine?

Daps
Talking slick about cardio.....we got off that in 2013. 2014 is the year cardio returns to the bodybuilding arsenal. Your schedule should include both, unless you are bulking and have trouble eating enough as it is (then it is best to just skip the cardio because you don't want those calories to get burned)

Overall physical fitness >>>>>> being a meathead

Strength training and cardio >>>>>> strength training only (for fat loss)

Cardio is bullshyt that's not fun or satisfying at all. I remember when i started working out and did only cardio, I was dreading every single workout.

Imma be the swole nikka that can't run a mile without wheezing his lungs out, fukk a cardio :blessed:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not using it now but I have in the past. My personal recommendation, if you're gonna try it, go with the *creapure brand (highest purity) and micronized (minimizes side effects). Best brand IMO is Optimum Nutritions. Its Creapure branded and micronized. I experienced virtually no side effects from this (besides strength gains).

Truth200

Banned
Daps
After all these years it's been on the market is it really good for people?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Anybody on here ever tried that German Creatine by Athletic Xtreme? Somebody put my brother on it, but I wanna hear yall thoughts as well :patrice:

has your brother seen results/side effects? Im heading to GNC today and getting my first bucket of creatine. Doing mad research on which one is the best

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I gave my friend something called creatine matrix back in february , by 'olimp' which is a combo of different creatines, wanted rid of it,as it involved taking a dose at night and it made me want to piss all night. But anyway, he credits this with startng off his transformation,he got really serious in his training and has gone from strength to strength.The creatine gave him enough extra energy to see the gym is a whole new light whereas before he was plateauing. Creatine isn't a miracle supplement, but what it does do, is give me a bit of extra energy and it does have the added benefit of adding on some size to your frame,but remember that unless you train hard and put muscle on , that size will go if you stop taking creatine as it's simply water in the muscles.

Creatine is also extremely cheap, you don't need to bother with a designer one really, although this matrix by olimp has worked wonders for my friend, but in general designer ones are just about making supplement companys extra money because again creatine is not only proven to work in studies but it's very cheap. Just get some creatine monohydrate to start off with, you don't need to cycle off it, only look at other types of creatines if your stomach has trouble tolerating monohydrate,my friend is one of those people.He used monohydrate at the suggested doses , did what was in the instructions, and he got the shyts so bad at work he had to miss a meeting apparently. But the vast majority of people can tolerate mono just fine.

Also last thing, stay away from krealkyln , a designer creatine which is supposedly 'easy on the stomach', not only is it more expensive than mono ,but I know two people who had to stop taking it when they got some weird kidney infection .

I personally use animal pump which has 3 gs of creatine in it, and I also take 2 g's of universal creatine mono extra later in the day, because Iam a big boy and train six days a week before work.

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
I know a guy that just got out of prison, dude is lit up on some body builder shyt. well i was asking him how he got like that and he told me u dont need to take a creatine supp its just water weight. he said before prison for like a yr straight all he took was amino acid and protein...popped some amino acid pre workout, worked out vigorously for a hr or two, popped some more amino acid + some protein post workout..."Thats all you need":win:

I been doing that since and
:wow::ohlawd:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I know a guy that just got out of prison, dude is lit up on some body builder shyt. well i was asking him how he got like that and he told me u dont need to take a creatine supp its just water weight. he said before prison for like a yr straight all he took was amino acid and protein...popped some amino acid pre workout, worked out vigorously for a hr or two, popped some more amino acid + some protein post workout..."Thats all you need":win:

I been doing that since and
:wow::ohlawd:

yea i think im gonna go the Amino acid route. I dont want the water weight from creatine. Trying to get my abs here

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
Trying it now. I don't notice any bloating. What it does for me is what I thought arginine would do... add a few reps (body wieght exercises) & help with recovery.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Everyone responds differently. Some not at all :manny:

Turns me into an absolute monster. Increased muscular endurance, better recovery, more aggression. Bloat was never anything to cry about for me, it hid some of the freakish vascularity at low BF%. A staple whenever I bulk.

After all these years it's been on the market is it really good for people?

One of, if not the most time tested performance supplement you'll come across.

It works. It's safe. Drink your water.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Everyone responds differently. Some not at all :manny:

Turns me into an absolute monster. Increased muscular endurance, better recovery, more aggression. Bloat was never anything to cry about for me, it hid some of the freakish vascularity at low BF%. A staple whenever I bulk.

One of, if not the most time tested performance supplement you'll come across.

It works. It's safe. Drink your water.

Does the water retention keep u hydrated to where u dont get thirsty much?

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
has your brother seen results/side effects? Im heading to GNC today and getting my first bucket of creatine. Doing mad research on which one is the best
:manny: He's been taking it for about 3 weeks and nothing so far. It will probably be the next kind I try next when I start taking creatine again.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Does the water retention keep u hydrated to where u dont get thirsty much?

It will make you more thirsty if anything.

You don't supplement creatine with the idea of skimping on water consumption. You'll want to increase, not decrease.