Anybody take creatine?

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
At 50% protein I would think its a safe bet he is in a large calorie defecit

That is assuming the macros are being correctly counted

True, I was just pointing out that cutting fat isn't necessary for a "fat shredding" diet

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I do, every time I look in a mirror

Pulls water into your muscles and makes you look bigger. Also aids in recovery and boosts strength. Its cheap as fukk.

I don't see the point in not taking it.
Really? I tend to look and feel bloated when I'm back to my normal weight while taking it, but what you're saying does make sense as long as you're doing the right stuff for your body to support it. Like dieting, cardio, etc. I'm back on that cardio now so it shouldn't be a problem. I'll get back on my creatine soon then :salute:

A couple of quick questions. How often do yall take it? Everyday or just on gym days? And do yall reduce your water intake as well? I'm currently drinking like a gallon a day overall.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Really? I tend to look and feel bloated when I'm back to my normal weight while taking it, but what you're saying does make sense as long as you're doing the right stuff for your body to support it. Like dieting, cardio, etc. I'm back on that cardio now so it shouldn't be a problem. I'll get back on my creatine soon then :salute:

A couple of quick questions. How often do yall take it? Everyday or just on gym days? And do yall reduce your water intake as well? I'm currently drinking like a gallon a day overall.

breh,cardio is not the best way to lose fat. Strength training and eating a calorie deficit is. I only do cardio once a week for 20 mins and thats it. Lost 3 pounds in a week.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Fat doesn't make you fat.

didnt say it did. Im just posting my portions of foods i eat through out the day. White means are very low in calories so 50% of my calories comes from that source. My proteins bars are the highest calorie food i consume through out the day (200 calories)

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
breh,cardio is not the best way to lose fat. Strength training and eating a calorie deficit is. I only do cardio once a week for 20 mins and thats it. Lost 3 pounds in a week.
Nah bruh I know what you're saying. I only do a lil cardio, twice a week for like 15-20 mins. I also watch my calorie intake and do mostly heavy weight lifting.

I had stopped doing cardio altogether for a while, but I wasn't liking the way I was looking at times (I was also drinking a bit lol), so I put cardio back into my routine. I'm staying with the cardio once I get back to taking creatine to help with that water weight.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Nah bruh I know what you're saying. I only do a lil cardio, twice a week for like 15-20 mins. I also watch my calorie intake and do mostly heavy weight lifting.

I had stopped doing cardio altogether for a while, but I wasn't liking the way I was looking at times (I was also drinking a bit lol), so I put cardio back into my routine. I'm staying with the cardio once I get back to taking creatine to help with that water weight.

yea i was about to cut cardio out all together but i need the stamina to go with the looks. Its my weakest point as well. I wanna up it more when i get through with my current strength training

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Talking slick about cardio.....we got off that in 2013. 2014 is the year cardio returns to the bodybuilding arsenal. Your schedule should include both, unless you are bulking and have trouble eating enough as it is (then it is best to just skip the cardio because you don't want those calories to get burned)

Overall physical fitness >>>>>> being a meathead

Strength training and cardio >>>>>> strength training only (for fat loss)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
cell tech
Talking slick about cardio.....we got off that in 2013. 2014 is the year cardio returns to the bodybuilding arsenal. Your schedule should include both, unless you are bulking and have trouble eating enough as it is (then it is best to just skip the cardio because you don't want those calories to get burned)

Overall physical fitness >>>>>> being a meathead

Strength training and cardio >>>>>> strength training only (for fat loss)

the idea of getting cut only without cardio is just funny to me..

Imagine a cut up dude running around breathing heavily and sweating after only 10 mins of playing ball or even playing with their kids at the park :heh:

shyt would look mad weird.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
the idea of getting cut only without cardio is just funny to me..

Imagine a cut up dude running around breathing heavily and sweating after only 10 mins of playing ball or even playing with their kids at the park :heh:

shyt would look mad weird.

Yeah I have terrible stamina, i never do cardio.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Yeah I have terrible stamina, i never do cardio.
My stamina is straight Larry Holmes. I mean I can't even do a full 20 mins of moderate cardio without stopping and drinking damn near 8 oz of water. shyt is :scusthov: