Anybody take creatine?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I'm skeptic about this brehs. I wanna know if it's worth taking. Do u see a substantial difference or not? I also hate the fact that it retains water. U can gain water weight fast if u don't exercise properly while taking it. :lupe:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
just started again yesterday, need to load for a good week before i expect to see any results.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I did when my eating habits were screwed up and I wanted to get my weight back up. Now that I'm back weighing to where I wanna be, I'm done taking it for now. Actually back on that road to lose bf now.

I don't really see the point in taking it unless you're trying to maintain or get to a certain weight. If that's what you got in mind, go for it.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Been using this since June and my muscle are just :wow: but it makes you hold that water around the stomach.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I'm on a strict fat shredding diet (calories come from 50%protein, 30% carbs and 20%fat)
So if my belly gets worse or stays the same I'm coming back in here on some :ufdup: shyt

:manny:...

depends on how well you stuck to it...trust me breh...its diet....

the vast majority of your time is spent OUTSIDE the gym....

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:manny:...

depends on how well you stuck to it...trust me breh...its diet....

the vast majority of your time is spent OUTSIDE the gym....

I know how diet is more important them gym time. I been eating like a health nut the past three weeks. Noting but white meats veggies and little fruit mixed with healthy carbs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know how diet is more important them gym time. I been eating like a health but the past three weeks. Noting but white meats veggies and little fruit mixed with healthy carbs

it takes time...be patient....belly fat is VERY hard to get rid of

edit: whats the rush? this is a lifestyle breh...if you dont look at it like that...you just gonna gain it back anyway :manny: