Anybody still using an iPhone X?

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
iOS 14 wasn’t very kind to my phone. I can tell it’s lost a step, albeit small. When I switch to iMessage there is a mean 5 second delay once I start typing for words to appear. It’s kinda annoying.

I’m due for a new battery. Says the battery capacity is 78%. I can definitely feel it in the more frequent charge cycles through the day.

The iPhone 12 is :russell: I’m gonna get the battery and squeeze 2 more years out of this puppy before I think about an upgrade. That would put me at 5 years with the X. I doubt anything on the market will impress me between now and then.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
iOS 14 wasn’t very kind to my phone. I can tell it’s lost a step, albeit small. When I switch to iMessage there is a mean 5 second delay once I start typing for words to appear. It’s kinda annoying.

I’m due for a new battery. Says the battery capacity is 78%. I can definitely feel it in the more frequent charge cycles through the day.

The iPhone 12 is :russell: I’m gonna get the battery and squeeze 2 more years out of this puppy before I think about an upgrade. That would put me at 5 years with the X. I doubt anything on the market will impress me between now and then.

Yea i'm the exact same over here. Launch day X. Battery is at 78% right now. I haven't updated to ios 14 cause mines is jailbroken. It's still as snappy as ever for me. I'm probably going at least another year before i even think of a upgrade. Probably can go 2 years.

Now what i do want to replace is my day 1 airpods. Those i can feel the lower battery cycles.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea i'm the exact same over here. Launch day X. Battery is at 78% right now. I haven't updated to ios 14 cause mines is jailbroken. It's still as snappy as ever for me. I'm probably going at least another year before i even think of a upgrade. Probably can go 2 years.

Now what i do want to replace is my day 1 airpods. Those i can feel the lower battery cycles.
I remember the jailbreak days :noah: Wish mine was jailbroken. What software were you running before you made the switch?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I remember the jailbreak days :noah: Wish mine was jailbroken. What software were you running before you made the switch?

I just recently jail broke it, Maybe around jan/feb of this year? Whenever the big ios13 jailbreak came out. At the time EVERY single iphone was vulnerable. Obviously apple patched it within days but i saw that pop up and jailbroke mines.

To be honest i'm not using tons of crazy stuff that i couldn't do in stock mode. Only tweaks i use on a daily basis is Color Flow/Jellyfish for my music and Callbar which makes incoming calls just a banner so i can still use my home screen.(I gets tons of facebook live calls from friends lol)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I might switch this X for something else. I want USB type-c on an iPhone. I'm still primarily a Note user but I also use my X daily at home as a smart remote and to surf the web in bed. It's getting so old it can't even be left on stand by a full day without dying now.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Hell yeah im still on it paid a stack for that bish.

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Back in February...
Mines still work great...Ill prolly upgrade to the next iPhone this fall tho

Battery going to shyt now ....dying super fast...i gotta grab my charger everyday at work now...they need to drop this 12 pro max asap