Anybody still using an iPhone X?

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
Ive had the X since summer 2018 and I’m still at 90% battery life. I hear everyone that has one saying the battery life is so bad but I’m not seeing it. Mine lasts me all day and I’m streaming sports talk from 8-6 all day to my Bluetooth headset. If I don’t do that I’ll get home with over 80% battery. I was a long time Android fanboy but I cant see myself leaving Apple. Like it has been said before in here, the phone still works just as good as it did the first day I got it. Anyone coming from Android can see the value in that. Oh and the timely updates of course.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ive had the X since summer 2018 and I’m still at 90% battery life. I hear everyone that has one saying the battery life is so bad but I’m not seeing it. Mine lasts me all day and I’m streaming sports talk from 8-6 all day to my Bluetooth headset. If I don’t do that I’ll get home with over 80% battery. I was a long time Android fanboy but I cant see myself leaving Apple. Like it has been said before in here, the phone still works just as good as it did the first day I got it. Anyone coming from Android can see the value in that. Oh and the timely updates of course.
Maybe it's my Apple Watch. 2/3rds into my workday I'm at 30% and I have to charge.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's been almost 2 weeks. The Ram and battery life in the X are terrible. I'm used to my Note10+ and having programs sit in memory for weeks or even longer and not having them refresh. My X refresh apps hours or even minutes after opening them.

At most 2/3 a day and the battery is red status. Have to charge or it's toast. Note goes all day with heavy usage.

Maybe both of those issues would be solved on a 11 Pro Max. It also doesn't like my Galaxy Buds+. They pair but no audio unless I open and shut the case multiple times.

The screen is way too small. Can't type anywhere near as well on it because the on screen keyboard is cramped.

The small things are starting to add up. It's still a good phone but I'll be moving my services back to the Note very soon. I'll miss my Apple Watch being an actual smart watch and not just a fitness tracker like it usually is to me but it's about time.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
It's been almost 2 weeks. The Ram and battery life in the X are terrible. I'm used to my Note10+ and having programs sit in memory for weeks or even longer and not having them refresh. My X refresh apps hours or even minutes after opening them.

At most 2/3 a day and the battery is red status. Have to charge or it's toast. Note goes all day with heavy usage.

Maybe both of those issues would be solved on a 11 Pro Max. It also doesn't like my Galaxy Buds+. They pair but no audio unless I open and shut the case multiple times.

The screen is way too small. Can't type anywhere near as well on it because the on screen keyboard is cramped.

The small things are starting to add up. It's still a good phone but I'll be moving my services back to the Note very soon. I'll miss my Apple Watch being an actual smart watch and not just a fitness tracker like it usually is to me but it's about time.

Bruh you just gonna ignore my post? Buy a smart battery case (or even a third party case with an even stronger battery. Slow down the rate your phone pulls emails. Close apps every once in a while. You'll be set.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bruh you just gonna ignore my post? Buy a smart battery case (or even a third party case with an even stronger battery. Slow down the rate your phone pulls emails. Close apps every once in a while. You'll be set.
I'd rather just charge the phone mid day. It's irritating but putting it in a bulky battery case that probably isn't fully designed to protect it from damage in a fall seems more irritating.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Same here breh. Even debating throwing a new battery in it once this one goes if I can find a place to do it for cheap. Treating my phone like a car that a ton of mileage on it ...hahaha

Exactly.

I be hearing cats always talk or complain everytime a new phone drops how it’s a waste of money and how it feels like they not really bringing anything new to the table.

But then it’s like with these same cats, why are you buying a new phone EVERY YEAR?

When I get my next phone which probably will be next year.... I can imagine the technological leap is gonna be insane:wow: