Anybody still using an iPhone X?

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
shyt i'm still rocking my iPhone 8 product red edition and it works pretty good too. I hope they get that fingerprint id on screen with the next iPhone, i'm skipping all this facial id business and waiting on that.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
From a user standpoint I don't see how people really need more than the level of performance the iPhone X offers.
Honestly!

I don’t do anything with my phone but call, message, and scroll the web/social media. You know what I do this flawlessly on? An iPhone 6. I could upgrade but I’ll wait until it conks out. Don’t see any other reason to...

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Man, what?
That’s surreal sounding to me in the Apple world...what kind of on screen usage you on day to day?
Depends on if I'm at work or not. I work nights so my phone gets used once I get home it's on about 60 that 60 will last me till I go back to work. Leave again and my phone will be on 20.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
My original X still snappy as ever other then the battery life which isn't too much of a big deal since i keep a charger at my desk and in my car. And with it being fully paid off i dont really see the need of a upgrade. Best phone i ever had.

I rocked the 7 for 3 years until i upgraded to the X. So this fall i may upgrade. Depends whats coming out.

Off subject but I myself am an Iphone X owner. No issues

But is there a way to download videos from youtube to your phone or app?

You can do it directly from the official youtube app if u have youtube premium. I dont know of any 3rd party apps that lets u do it though. Stuff like that is where android comes in.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Lack of Samsung Pay is killing me. Places like Kroger and Walmart and some gas stations don't accept NFC payments and that MST from Samsung Pay means no need to carry a wallet. Now I'm having to carry it again.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Lack of Samsung Pay is killing me. Places like Kroger and Walmart and some gas stations don't accept NFC payments and that MST from Samsung Pay means no need to carry a wallet. Now I'm having to carry it again.

I can’t imagine Apple ever implementing magnetic secure transmission. A lot of places have nfc readers but don’t activate them for whatever reason. I know Europe doesn’t have this issue. Hopefully with more and more people getting contactless chips in their credit/debit cards more companies will activate their nfc readers.

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Yes. I may need to replace the battery soon, but I’ll be rolling with this until the wheels fall off. I haven’t seen anything from the new phones that would make me want to upgrade.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I just got an iPhone 11. Can you brehs clarify that if I want to extend the battery life, is it best to let the battery die all the time and then charge it as less charging means longer battery life? Or is it important to keep it charged as often as possible?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I just got an iPhone 11. Can you brehs clarify that if I want to extend the battery life, is it best to let the battery die all the time and then charge it as less charging means longer battery life? Or is it important to keep it charged as often as possible?
Don't let it fall below 30 or go above 80 percent for the longest life. But don't worry about none of that, even if you abuse your phone a lot the battery will still last 2 years. Just enjoy your phone, breh.