Anybody living comfortably without college?

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
everyone has a different comfort level...

Some people are perfectly fine with 40k a year and some are not...

Some are happy working the same job for 20 years,some are not...

Understand who you are and where your comfort level is...

See where you at and see what you must do to get there....

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
everyone has a different comfort level...

Some people are perfectly fine with 40k a year and some are not...

Some are happy working the same job for 20 years,some are not...

Understand who you are and where your comfort level is...

See where you at and see what you must do to get there....
exactly. as long as im able to do the things that make me happy im good. good music,good food, my ps3, watching sports,drawing and my health to exercise. i truly dont require or desire too much. i had one gig where i was making GOOD money but it was a nightshift job and i was miserable. couldnt watch my sports like usual, my exercise decreased considerably cuz i was always tired amd overall i jus wasnt happy. that experience made me realize that money isnt everything and as long as im able to to the things that bring me happyness im good and those things require little money

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
one of my boys, his younger brother came to school with us after he had graduated. anyways, the younger brother ended up dropping out, but he was able to find a job with the railroad and has been doing that shyt for damn near the last 10 years. he getting paid well tho.

I plan on doing this. I know a lot of guys that work for the railroad and they get paid quite a bit. The road crews start out at almost 70k and that is for a conductor. The engineers make about 80k and up. Plus they get all types of bonuses and extra money. School is only for a few weeks, but it's a pain to get hired.