Anybody here from any parts of Michigan?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty accurate. I don't think Tiki Bob's is open anymore though. I was just in Pontiac last weekend and the only spot's popping on Saturday night were Elektricity & Tonic.

If you want to go to a DOPE spot on a Saturday night, trust me...go to Orchid in Ferndale. It's hip-hop, old-school, and top 40 night. They do $2 you-call-it's til 11 and cover's only $5 after 11. shyt's beautiful. :lawd:

MAD broads and diversity in there too. Older chicks, younger chicks, everything in between. It's a beautiful thing. :wow:

Either that or hit Royal Oak but nothing's come close to beating the O on a Saturday, breh. Take my word for it. :shake:

fukk the weather here though. I've lived in Detroit on the westside my whole life. Can't stand the inconsistent weather. People try to play up the lack of natural disasters but it gets a bit depressing around here.

Thank you :salute:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
G-Rap here. The weather is absolute bullshyt. Im from Illinois and this winter was the first time ever ive seen it snow virtually nonstop for like 2 weeks.

Nightlife around here seems to be picking up, if you are a beer guy Grand Rapids is just about heaven. I live in the downtown area and am in walking distance to 3 pretty much world class breweries.

Thank you :myman:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
its a lil crazy in the city but if you can handle it you'll be good

all dem other places cool to visit or maybe have a lil female that live out there

but for the full experience come to the city

all dem other places racist and they dont want you living out there

depending on who you around and you know your experience may be different

Brehs I just got back from 2 months out of town so I'm gonna give my new perspective :krs:

Like duke before me said MI is basically SE MI (Detroit area)/Middle MI (Lansing area)/and W )Kzoo area) other than that is 'up north'

Off rip, Michigan as a whole is dirty and littered as fukk. When I came back from Seattle I had the :merchant:. We gotta get our garbage and trash game up.

It's really Detroit, and then the suburbs. There's really black/white line, you'll be able to tell where you are because one side is all liquor stores and stripclubs and the other side looks like an actual city. Weed is legal in Detroit but nowhere else :troll:

The hot spots are Detroit, Royal Oak, Birmingham, AA, E Lansing, Kzoo. Every spot is cool you just gotta find what you like. It's hard to manuever though at night, bullshyt bus system and no kind of public transport, so it's a mission ducking DUIs on the weekends

I love MI women though, black women are thick and the white girls are :ahh:

But as a whole after living somewhere else I'm starting to like my state less and less. Both Detroit and Pontiac have emergency managers, hamtramck and highland park trying to go bankrupt, it's bad brehs.

But you'll have fun here, MI summers are that deal

Thank you both! :salute:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michigan is okay, depending on where you live and what kinda bread you have.

Detroit- Is Detroit. Stay out of the actual city, stay in the burbs and it's not too bad.
Flint- My aunt lives there and sister lived there for a few years, it's ghetto as fukk, nothing there to see, unless you are just in town, go downtown to get a nice suit or something

Lansing- That's the spot for people 18-30ish. College type town, many white college bytches running around looking to have a good time.

Grad Rapids- Good town, downtown there is a lot to do, much to see.

Kalamazoo- Lived there for 3 years, I liked it a lot. Small big city. everything I wanted.

Edit: Damn I forgot about Ann Arbor- THAT'S THE SPOT. The best place to go get a job in Michigan. They keep it moving out there, especially if you got a college degree to get a good paying job. they say "there is no recession in Ann Arbor". Def. check that out.

The winters suck ass but I don't go outside that much during that time of year unless it's to work or the store. Just have a big coat.

But like I tell anyone. You can be miserable anywhere. It all depends on

1. Your job
2. Your money
3. The people you keep
4. What kind of fun you like to have
5. Just over all how you take care of yourself.

Thanks breh! :salute:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saturday. I've never been but I know this year tree is decriminalized in AA so it should be a nice little day

it's up to a year in prison if you're on U of M campus, $25 fine at most (usually not enforced) if you're off campus. I went last year, it's thousands of people in the streets of ann arbor smoking, pipes/papers/cards being sold, music... it's a fun time, enjoy:salute:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
If anyone is going up to Ann Arbor for hash bash this weekend fukk with me :ahh:

fukkin A it is this weekend isnt it? Them nikkas start that shyt too early, last year i went out there at like 4pm and people were like "yeah we were out here at lik 10:30..."

fukk that i got a job nikka...

But don't FEAR detroit....we smell fear....if you cool we fukk with you...you don't hear much about outsiders being killed unless they jumped stupid or owed some one some money.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Been to Detroit and Flint, there aren't many places I've been to that are in worse shape than Jersey City, Detroit and Flint are at the top of the list of places that are